Sodapop Imagine

You just got off the phone with Soda, he had invited you over for dinner. You excitedly drove to his house. "Soda!" You screamed, kissing him on the lips. He smiled with joy. "C'mon in Y/N." He closed the front door and introduced you to his brothers. "Y/N, this is my older brother Darry, and this is my kid brother Ponyboy." They both smiled at you. "Nice to meet you guys." You said politely. "Dinner should be ready in a bit." Darry announced, while Soda took you to his room. "Your house is pretty nice." You said looking around. "Thanks." Soda answered sitting on his bed, staring at you. He looked at you from head to toe. "You're beautiful. Did you know that?" Soda said softy.
"Oh please." You scoffed.
He stood up and moved closer to you, "I'm serious, you are.." He kissed your lips passionately, gently pushing you against the wall. His gentle, soft lips met yours. You liked the way it felt.
You never thought you would be dating Soda, you never thought you were good enough for him..suddenly you pulled away. "S-Soda..stop." You mumbled, so he backed up. "What's wrong Y/N?"
You shook your head tearing up. "I-I'm, I'm not g-good enough for you." Your voice broke in pain. Soda shook his head. "Y/N, d-don't say such a thing..I-I love you just the way you are, and you're amazing..beautiful inside and out. If anything, I don't deserve you." He kissed you again, making sure you felt loved. Suddenly, Pony knocked on the door and came in. "Uh.."
Soda pulled away.
"S-sorry soda, but dinners ready!" He quickly ran out.
You laughed. "I love you soda." You said and kissed him on the lips once more.
After that, you and Soda had dinner together and it was a lot of fun. He really did love you.💛