"That was dirty!" He complained

I giggled and patted his head.

"You should've paid attention~!" I said in a singy song voice

He scoffed as I ran over to brvr. He had my bow in his tiny pikachu arms and I took it as he climbed up onto my shoulder.

"I hate doing that.." He whined

"I know, but it was only for this battle." I replied," If we need it again then I owe you whatever you want, alright?"

"Mm..?" He said in thought," Alright!"

I chuckled as I walked off an was suddenly met with normal forest.

"So the biomes won't even show ahead, they just pop up once you're close enough, hm?" I said in thought

My stomach grumbled and I stopped for a moment. I then heard flares go off and I looked up at the sky to see three red flares go off distant from each other.

A blue flare went off and three green flares went off in the same place a bit close.

"Oooo~!" I said interested," Three flares? The proxies, maybe? Damn I couldn't hand their asses to them myself, boo hoo."

I ran ahead an decided to see who was this person who got the three flares. I ran into a biome though and it was filled with sweets and candy like tree's and plants.

"Fuck, it's pinky!" I said as I made sure I didn't step in any traps

I carefully went ahead and pinky came running at me with a knife.

"HI Y/N!" She cheered as she swiped her knife at me, me dodging at her quick movements

I jumped back to get distance and then rushed around her, catching her off guard as I kicked her back. She slammed into a candy tree as I took out my bow an shot arrows at her, each sticking her clothes or hair to the tree.

"Fuck!" pinky complained

I chuckled as a green flare went off above me and I put my bow down.

"You okay?" I asked, trying not to laugh

"No, you kicked me!" She whined," I was defeated by A KICK!"

I laughed an went to take off the arrow's around her head to at least let her see.

"Slender will come get ya once he finishes with lj and candy." I teased

"You already defeated lj an candy!!" She asked

I replied a simple yeah to her as I then ran off, shouting goodbye as I looked for the end of this biome. I eventually got out but was met with Rose Bushes.

The air was littered with the scent of roses and rose petals decorated the ground. I held my breath as I took out a gas mas an put it on, seeing if it would work.

I saw smaller ones an I gave one to brvr, to which he quickly grabbed an sighed relieved.

"So these do work and the rose scent is bad, hm?" I asked

"Very." Brvr replied

"Thought so." I said as I got ready for the only one in the house who ever had roses

I slightly smirked but was worried cause this would be my second time facing offender in a fight.

"Well offender, todays your lucky day!" I announced," This will be the first time I defeat you!"

I then noticed the ground and gasped. I knew what was near by.

Before I could try to enact that plan, offender's tendrils grabbed my arms an legs an I was hanging above the ground. BRVR was also caught and he freaked as he tried to get free.

Offender came out and he had a wide smirk on his face.

"Sorry sexy.." He said, trying to keep his smirk," But slender said no matter what we have to kill you if you came across us.."

He looked like he really hated this game, when just last year he was more than happy to want to kill us. Brvr couldn't use his lightning bolt because then he'd electrocute me and himself, which wouldn't help.

Offender came forward as I scoffed out a chuckle.

"You all really have changed." I said softly

He was close enough now as he took my mask off.

"But so have I." I smirked

I pinched his tendril an he hissed as he let go of my right hand. I grabbed my knife an did little cuts to his tendils as they let me go.

Slender once accidentally told me that offenders tendrils get sensitive when he surrounds himself in his own traps like this one.

I grabbed brvr and he got on my shoulder as I grabbed my bow an wacked the back of his knee's.

"TIMBER!" I cheered as I ran off an offender hit the ground

Brvr put his paws over my mouth but I knew I had at least 1 minute before the effects of offenders trap took affect. I saw my trap and jumped up into my hiding spot as I heard offender coming.

"If slender told you that then Imma kick his ass for giving you an advantage!" Offender slightly growled," That hurt y'know!!!"

I dropped my knife and offender came to it and fell for my trap. Literally. The tripwire activated as he fell forward and landed in my trap that slender fell in when we were training.

Offender groaned as the pillows weren't there anymore.

"How the FUCK, did you make this so fast!" Offender complained

I hopped out of the tree and giggled as I felt lightheaded.

"I made it months ago!" I replied as my vision became a blur

The smell of roses went away as I saw a green flash above.

I stepped back and tried to keep my balance, Offender within my vision now.

I saw a blur of lj next as I was knocked out...

Pinky POV

I arrived to Y/N an saw lj an candy putting her on the ground gently. Offender was getting out of a hole lol.

I ran over to Y/N though and asked what happened.

"Offenders trap, y'know his rose shit." Lj said," but luckily she defeat him so she's safe."

"Damn..." I said," lmao, she-"

"Shut it!" Lj and candy whined

I smirked but looked at Y/N. Everyone hated this game now ever since we found out that Y/N was gonna be back in it.

But even so, she's still wining. She's surviving even when slender told us to stop pulling our punches.

Anyways, lj picked her up in his arms and said we should get out of offenders biome. We headed off as offender was now apart of Y/N's defeated list.

We can still bet and the defeaters list doesn't mean much, just that we're out already.

But I'm pretty sure we're betting on Y/N.

Though four other hunters were disqualified before us, who could they be betting on..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💭Theory💭 Next:3