part 28

Recap- hadsaaaaa........!!!

Author's pov -:
Nischay got shocked at the scene.........he saw dimple aunty crying.......Vinay uncle getting tensed......abbu,polu di and harsh jiju were talking to police.........(dekho mujhe khud nhi pata main konsa bawasir likh rahi hun.....sorry for this)......

Police- ohh are you mr.nischay Malhan......

Nischay- yeah......but what happened.........

Police- ohh......well can you just tell me the last time you were with y/n malhan.......

Nischay - yeah(explains everything) but what happened.......!!!!????d

Abbu- sorry sir.....actually (Explains what happened to police and why Nischay doesn't knows anything.....)

Police- yeah it's completely fine......if we make any progress we will inform you guys....thanks(leaves the scene)

Nischay- yeh kya hai......(losing his Temper in confusion)..... mummy ap ro kyun rahi ho......yeh sab kya ho raha hai.......papa ap aise kyun behave kr rahe ho......aur police kya kr rahi thi yaha......and usne y/n ke bare mein kyun......ek min y/n kaha hai.........y/n.....y/nnnh!!......(starts searching her).......

Prerna di- Nischay.....sambhal apne ko.......dekh woh huwa yeh ki.......

Nischay- ki?......(broken)....
(Kya laga y/n ko kya huwa.....neeche mat padho pehle comment kro ki kya laga tumhe....)

(Silence)

Prerna- woh y/n is Missing from last 3 days........

Harsh- her phone is also switched off.......

Abbu- haa aur hamne apko call krne ki bht koshish ki but apka phone switched off tha......

Dimple aunty- pata nhi y/n beti kaha aur kis halat mein hogi.......kahi usse kuch ho gaya toh.........y/m aur y/d ko kya jawab dungi......(sobbing)

Vinay uncle- aare y/n mil jayegi........kuch nhi hoga.......(tensed)

Author's pov-:
Nischay's world broke down..........
He was speechless........he went to his room........and threw himself to his bed.........and tried to figure out that what he should do.........he slowly remembered the moments he spent with y/n and sat up suddenly........

Nischay- this time I won't let you go........I promised to take care of you and I will.......kuch bhi ho jaye......issbar tumhe mujhse dur koi nhi kr sakta......

***He went out of his room.....and asked what happened exactly........in reply dimple aunty said after she ended the call with him........the whole day spent but y/n...... didn't came back.......but suddenly abbu came tensed and explained that he saw someone who was pulling y/n in to a car while she was unconscious........abbu followed the car but soon lost track of it..... moreover.......the car didn't even had any no. Plate at back........

Nischay stayed strong and asked that if they had informed y/m y/d.......and they replied as a no.......
He then decided to call Kunal and inform him..... Nischayknew that he is going to be mad so he decided to say him face to face................

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Iss part mein bhi emojis nhi dal payi......kal meri viva hai btw.....wish me luck chotu sa part enjoy Krna......and yeah mujhe flex Krna hai so

Comment down ki yeh art kaisa hai

Comment down ki yeh art kaisa hai......and bhai insta pe follow krlo.....dude.....I'd pic mein hai.....
Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi.......
Fir milenge kal.....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update, mention in comments too......
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
besties...
~ Raanjhaan 🍓