part 24

Recap- wedding......

Scene resumes where it ended yesterday......
Outside the resort.....

Y/d- aare y/n.......chalo beta.....kaafi time hogaya hai.....ab tujhe Jana chahiye.........😁🥺

***Y/n hugs her dad again.......she was crying quietly.......now as her dad advised,she sat inside the car decorated with flowers.......and peeped out of the window.........***

Shubham- oyye Delhi Jaake mujhe aur piyu ko bhul na mat......😂🥺

Y/n- 🥺.......

Piyu- apna dhyan rakhna ok.......aur call krdena......ghar pohoch ke......bye buby.....🥺

Y/n- ***bursts out in tears***

And now it was getting late as they need to board on their flight to go to Delhi.........so their car started,y/n again peeped out and waved at them once again........ Nischay who was sitting beside her,came closer to her(kya soch rahe ho tharkiyon)......he wiped her tears and offered her water...........which she refused.........soon they reached airport.......

Time skip
At Delhi........

D/a- y/n beta,nonu tum dono jaake uss Wale car pe baith jao......🥰😇

Nonu- omk mummy😁😁😁.......chalo y/n.......😘

Time skip cuz me iz maha lazy........

***They reached nonu's house aka XYZ apartment........ dimple aunty did all the pre wedding rituals and abbu and polu were recording them......pro vloggers you know........soon the pre wedding rituals were over,maine describe nhi kiya cuz bada boring kaam hai bhai.....khud imagine krlo......abhi raat ke 10 baj rahe honge.......so dimple aunty and prerna di ne y/n ko sajaya.......and they took her to nonu's room........

D/a- **while chukling** yeh badam wala doodh nonu ko de dena😄🤭.....thik hai......**caressing her hair**.....chalo fir main chalti hun.....**chukles**

Prerna- bye y/n, enjoy 🤭😂.......

Y/n- 😶........(in mind)how am I supposed to enjoy here......😑.....!btw yaha itni decoration ki hai....ki bed pe baith bhi nhi sakte....uffhoo main kya krun.......
***Suddenly something dark caught her eye***

Time skip
30 mins later........

Nischay's pov-:
Ohhh godd😑.....yeh logon ne mujhe kya pakda diya😅😑(socho Zara kya pakdaya hoga).....itna awkward kyun feel ho Raha hai😅.......upar se mujhe nervous feel ho Raha hai.......alright.....**opens the door** what is she doing there......?🤨

Author's pov-:
As soon as Nischay entered their room he saw y/n continuously looking out of the window.....he can't actually figure out what she was looking at......so he decided to move closer to her......as he moved enough closer to see what was she looking at,shooked him up......she was looking at her old house which was quite visible from his windows, where she used to stay,which is totally abandoned now and looked quite scary........ Nischay saw that she was just blanky looking at the house.......

Nischay- y/n!😥

Y/n- huh.....!!***flinched***😧

Nischay- u ok?....😕😦

Y/n- ***nods in a yes,and moves away***

Nischay- **as soon as she moves away he closed the window**

Author's pov-:
After this incident there was complete awkward silence........Nischay went and sat on the bed,while y/n was still standing,so he asked her to sit down.......y/n also sat down and then both of them came closer and kissed each other passionately💋🌚.......aisa kuch nhi huwa bae.....kitne ashleel ho tum sab chi chi🌚.......ok cholly........ Nischay noticed that y/n was uncomfortable......so he decided to cheer her up......