part 12

Recap- mujhe nhi yaad.......

Scene resumes at hospital......where.....
Pawly, pallav and piyu are waiting for Shubham.......

Author's pov-:
Shubham comes along with dhani, Abhishek and Nischay..........

Piyu- inn publics ko kyun leke aaya hai tu......🙄😤

Shubham- 😶.......y/n ki halat kya hai.....thik hai.......kisi doctor ne check up kiya......😕

Pawly- haa kiya........😔

Shubham- kya bola unhone.......🙁

Pawly- vocal cords ki bleeding hui hai..........sahi time pe aagaye Varna.........uski voice......😔

Shubham- aur....

Piyu- aur abhi ke liye bolna mana hai😔........seriously thoda sa toh recover hui thi🙁....and abhi yeh sab........😔😒

Pawly- uncle aunty ko batade.....??😕

Shubham- pagal hai kya🤨......nhi.....woh waise hi tension mein hai😶........aur agar yeh sab pata chala toh......(sighs)😑😔

Pawly and piyu- hmm......😔

Nurse- doctor........ patient is going critical again......😶

Shubham- what do you mean......🤨

Nurse- oh.... doc. Shubham......thank god😇........I mean we need to remove internal bleeding.....😶

Shubham- what the hell🤬.......how can u be so careless😤......lemme see....

Author's pov-:
Shubham goes inside the room to remove bleeding.....while everyone is so tensed......and were giving disgusted look to Nischay..........

Pallav- bhai,apne aisa kyun kiya......😕

Nischay- maine kya kiya....!!😥

Pawly- wowww🙂......look at him....... uski yeh halat bana ke bol rahe hai🌚...."maine kya kiya"

Pallav- Pawly, please cool down......😶 misunderstanding hogi.......clear kr dete hain😐....na itna bada tamasha krne ki kya zaroorat........😶😐

Piyu- haa haa ap toh aisa kahoge hi pallav jiju😒....... kyun ki apke dost ko hai......chal Pawly..........😒🙄

**Pallav, Pawly and piyu leaves the scene......on the other hand dhani grows tensed.....soon shubham came out and informs everyone that she is fine now......but we need to take care of her.....and she need to keep quiet for sometime otherwise.....her vocal cords might get pressurised and..... anyway......y/n will be discharged tomorrow Evening......so all of them went to the resort again.......mean while Nischay who was continuously feeling guilty over the situation........"what exactly happened to y/n after that day?" Years later this question aroused in his mind for the first time.......***
** Focus blurs and scene blackens out**

Time skip

Author's pov-:
Nischay opened his eyes👀......and looked around.....but it wasn't the resort they were staying in, it was a hospital,he was lying in a hospital bed........he got shocked😦 and scared and got up from that bed immediately......it was blood all over.......he looked for abhishek but no one was there except him.......he tried to run away.....but he can't.......any route he takes seems to make him reach in the same hospital room, it seemed that he was trapped in an over all illusion......but suddenly he heard someone's voice........it was familiar.........

Nischay- Antara!😧

Nischay- Antara!😧

He turned around and saw antara standing right behind him with blood stained clothes....... Nischay got Terrified but still his love made him hug antara.....but wait.....WHAT!! he can't touch her........he looked at her with terrified and confused eyes......

"I hate you Nischay! I HATE YOU!!🙂"

These were the words antara uttered to Nischay.......... slowly a a tear escaped from Nischay's eyes and dropped at the floor and the same moment antara started burning...........she kept uttering the same words......... Nischay can't just believe his eyes and in a second he realised it's the same hospital in which antara died.........she burnt infront of him and her ashes started blowing along with the whole hospital turning into ashes......in the second of moment Nischay wasn't in that scary abandoned hospital but it was the resort terrace they were staying in.....he turned back and his eyes widened.......he saw y/n standing in the corner of the terrace........she jumped off the terrace right infront of Nischay's eyes..... making Nischay scream!!!

"Y/NNNNNNNH!!!!😱"

He woke up in a shock.......

Abhishek- kya hua bhai😦......ap thik toh ho.....na......😦😥

Nischay- it......it was a dream?!😕......y/n kaha pe hai😦......y/nn....y/n..... mujhe....usse....😧😖

Abhishek- cool down bhai😶.....woh abhi hospital pe hai...... pallav gaya hai usko discharge krne......!😐😶

Nischay- mujhe uske paas Jana hai......😩😨😓

**Nischay stood up and started walking out of the room, before he could leave he heard dhani shouting....... Abhishek got tensed.......both of them went towards dhani's room and saw......**

Dhani- Shubham mujhe sach Janna hai🤬.......kya hai yeh😨.......yeh reports.....??!!!😰.......aur yeh diary toh.......( Aage kya hua jaan na hai,aise kaise...... 😏suspense Babu bhaiya..... suspense....ruko bhai dream wala part kaisa laga batana plz bht mehnat lagi hai 🌚)

ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ

Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi
Fir milenge kal....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update,mention in comments too
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye ❤️
Besties 🍓
~ Raanjhaan 🍓

***Spoilers***
The truth!!!.........