Laura:" You're finally back I was starting to get worried."

Laura then looked over to Y/n and spoke.

Laura:" Gabby, who's this?"

Gabby:" Laura, this is Y/n; he said he needs to talk to you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some food."

Gabby left Y/n and Laura alone as they looked at each other in complete silence for a second

before Laura spoke, breaking the silence.

Laura:" Ya like Jazz?"

Laura's eyes widened slightly, struggling to speak. Laura's neck was quickly slashed as she was sent flying back. Laura looked down at her neck to see four slash marks as she looked back at Y/n to see three-and-a-half-inch metal claws protruding from his fingernails.

Laura:" What the shit!!"

Y/n rushed towards Laura, letting out an animalistic roar as he slashed at Laura. Y/n punched at Laura but he caught his fist as she spoke out.

Laura:" What the hell are you doing this for? We just fucking met!"

Y/n:" This is payback!"

Y/n then kicked Laura back and slashed her cheek, making her bleed as he spoke.

Y/n:" For what you did to me!!!"

Laura:" Wait, I don't know what you're-"

Y/n punched Laura in the face making her go flying as two adamantium claws erupted from Laura's knuckles, and she stabbed them into the ground to make her stay on the ground.

Laura:" But wait, listen to me! I don't even know-"

Y/n then grabbed Laura by her lower arm and tossed her into a wall as he charged forward again. Laura growled as she lept into the air screaming out.

Laura:" Fine. If you won't listen! I'll make you listen!!!"

Y/n and Laura began to attack each other in their fight rapidly

Y/n and Laura began to attack each other in their fight rapidly. Laura slashed at Y/n, but he quickly blocked with his claws. Sparks would fly every time their metal claws struck one another. Laura then unsheathed the claws in her feet, ripping through her boots when she roundhouse kicked Y/n in the face, her blade cutting him. Y/n stumbled back and gazed at Laura bearing his teeth, revealing his hand fangs as the cut on his face closed up and healed. Laura growled as she looked at her injuries to see that her sounds hadn't healed yet. Y/n spoke as he crossed his arms with a smirk.

Y/n:" I'm sure you're wondering why your wounds haven't healed yet."

Laura spoke with some anger in her voice.

Laura:" Yeah, I am."

Y/n:" Well, X-23, my claws are partly made of a metal called carbonadium, which slows down your healing factor."