(name) helped, and we lifted it up. i went out first, walking on a plank to another building. i dropped onto the ground, looking around.

there was a piano connected to a rope above. i found another lever, and i turned it.

i looked at the piano, and it raised up. i kept turning it while (name) stood looking at it.

creak

CRASH

oh no.

"(name)?" i said, hoping they didn't get crushed by the piano. "hey." they spoke, stepping on a piano key and started jumping on it.

CRASH

we fell down with the piano, down in another room. unfortunately, the door was locked with a padlock. i looked around, and there was another door.

we were pretty much stuck here, and the hole is too high for any of us to reach.

"hey." (name) said, pointing at the hole and holding their hands together. i walked over to them, put my hands on their shoulders and got boosted up.

i held onto the ledge, crawling up. there was a child holding a key, trying to stuff it inside a dead frog. i cringed internally, dropping down.

i hid behind the wood, pondering how i should get the key from the child without a weapon. i spotted a crowbar, but i had no way of getting it.

suddenly, i heard someone playing the piano, seemingly just spamming the keys.

the female child rushed over to the door, and i spotted a crowbar [ what is it called.... ] so i gripped onto it. her attention was on (name) who was stepping on the keys, grabbing her attention.

CRASH

i swiftly destroyed the child's head, and (name) jumped off the piano towards me. we lifted the door up, and i grabbed the key from the carcass of the frog.

i went to the other side of the room with the door and the padlock, and fit the key in.

click!

the padlock dropped with a thud. i went through the door first.

the other side of the door had a child drawing on the floor. again. i crawled up to the hammer, grabbing its handle.

SCREEECH

what? 

i turned around, seeing (name) strangling the child. 

i straight-up turned around and waited until the noises stopped. 

i felt (name) tapping on my shoulder, so i went and pulled out the lower part of the cabinet and went over it. 

we reached yet another staircase, and i could hear someone playing the piano upstairs. i slowly went up, going through what was seemingly the only path.

(name) decided to boost me up another cabinet, which i could  go through yet another vent and open the door.

there was a box i could throw down before i made that decision, so i pushed it off the edge. i had almost crushed (name), woops.

i waited as they used the box to climb up here. 

the vent i had mentioned a few seconds ago had a cover, so (name) and i pulled on it. it creaked open, and i crawled through.

i climbed up the metal ladder to another level of the vent, and i dropped down on a wooden plank. 

it was the teacher, again.