eli: only you

a/n: IM SORRY, 64.6K READS? GET TF OUT OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I COULD NOT BE MORE GRATEFUL!! ILY ALL!!!

(this imagine is based off of the song dark red)

eli's pov

she's honestly so perfect. she accepted me even after everything i did to her and demetri. i just always get this feeling i'm going to fuck up again and she's just going to leave me.

something bad is about to happen to me. i don't know it but i feel it coming. might be so sad, might leave my nose running. i just hope she don't wanna leave me.

"don't you give me up. please don't give up."

"honey i belong with you and only you, baby"

"only you my girl"

"only you babe"

"only you darling, only you babe"

"are you okay eli? you're being oddly... sweet. i'm not complaining just making sure everything is okay."

"if i'm with you, i am perfectly fine."

something bad is about to happen to me. why i feel this way i don't know baby

"i just don't want her to leave me"

"dude. you guys have each other wrapped around one another's finger. you guys love each other so so so much and no one can deny it. everyone can see the love she has for you, she's not leaving you anytime soon."

"i just feel like there's something wrong with her. like i don't know."

"what if, she's fine"

"it's my mind that's wrong? and i just let bad thoughts linger for far too long."

"she's perfectly fine bro. she's so happy with you. honestly, i've known her my entire life. and i have never ever ever seen my sister so happy with someone. sure you hurt her before, but you made up for it. i don't know how- AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I DO WANT TO KNOW... but you did and that is all that matters."

"eli, don't you give me up, please don't give up. honey i belong with you and only you baby."

"only you my girl"

"only you babe"

"only you darling"

"only you babe"

"only you my girl"

"only you babe"

"only you darling, only you"

"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS FINE!"

"what's he talking about?" she says with a laugh

"well you see..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n
it's a quick one i'm sorry!! i have no ideas. please comment some!!