CHAPTER 1: Prologue

It is a very calm day in the Mediterranean Sea, a fleet composed of the L-61 Juan Carlos I and 3 Santa María class frigates and two Alvaro de Bazán class frigates, this fleet is heading towards a mission ordered by NATO , is a very simple humanitarian mission for a disaster in a port of a NATO ally country, according to reports it was said that there was an attack by a terrorist group, but to date there is no suspect.

Fleet Admiral: The fleet advances to 1/3, we are close to the port, prepare all marines, we must be careful against any hostile attack by insurgents.

Officer: Yes, I will immediately give your orders.

RW: Admiral, we have a radar report from the Cristobal Colón, there appears to be an unknown contact in the vicinity, it appears to be an aircraft carrier of unknown nationality.

Officer: What will it be?

Admiral: Surely it must be the American fleet that is doing some exercises as usual.

CO: We should send a ship to investigate the fact, there is also a possibility that they are hostile ships of our nation.

XO: I agree with you Commander, there are countries outside of NATO that have aircraft carriers, just in case, we should deploy a ship in that area to warn them that we are here.

RW: According to Cristobal Colón, the unidentified vessel will pass into the jurisdictional waters of **** in 20 minutes.

CO: It's very close.

Admiral: Well, send the Cristobal Colón to investigate.

CRISTOBAL COLON COMMAND BRIDGE

XO: Commander, we have orders to deploy to investigate the unknown contact.

CO: Roger, Helmsman, forward 2/3, hard to starboard.

Helmsman: Roger, hard to starboard, heading for the unknown vessel.

OT: [here combat, we have unknown aircraft taking off from the enemy aircraft carrier, without 20 unknown aircraft, flying heading 1-7-9, speed 430 knots]

CO: 430 knots?

XO: Subsonic speed? Are they flying at 800 km/h?

CO: I need a flight pattern.

OT: Altitude 1,200 meters, triangular formation, split into two squadrons, each squadron consists of 10 planes.

CO: That's an attack formation, alert the fleet immediately! Imminent enemy attack! That's 20 planes! Send an alert to those things! If they refuse, we will shoot them down in legitimate defense,Battle Raid.

OT: [This is TAO, Red Air Alert, Battle Raid]

TING! TING! TING!

In that the emergency alarm begins to sound in the ship, all the crew begins to run to their combat stations while they close bulkheads of the ship.

RW: We have 10 planes in the air, they are heading for our position. Looks like they spotted us, range 10km, contact within 90 seconds, no missile threat.

OT: Call them.

In that the officer contacts those unknown planes.

OC: (Speaking in English) This is the warship of the Spanish navy, you are violating the waters of the country ****, we ask that you identify yourself and leave this place, if you ignore it we will be forced to shoot you down to guarantee our safety .

OM: Tactical officer, all set to fire.

OR: Distance 6 km.

OR: We have missiles locked on the ship, they have fired! Arrival time 3 seconds!