Monday, December 22nd, 20XX, 10:26

Missing Person Report

Name: Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Height: 5'2 (157cm)

Weight: 110lbs

DOB: July 4th, 20XX

Date Reported Missing: Thursday, December 18th, 20XX

Time Reported: 09:23

Reported Missing by Tubbo Underscore, age 13, classmate and close friend

[A photo is attached to the file: The photo shows a young boy with curly blonde almost golden-colored hair and bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue winter coat and is grinning in the photo. The edges of the photo are blackened as if it had been lit on fire. There are letters at the top of the picture that read 'You know who, and he knows too but he can't say.' ]

-

He had taken one step into the station that morning and Puffy quickly chased him out telling him that he needed to take a break. He and she argued for a few minutes before the two came to the agreement for him to just take the morning off and he could come back at around 1 pm. So that left him with nothing to do for the rest of the morning. He debated going back home and sleep for a few more hours but he doubted that he would be able to do that.

He sighed in his car, he tapped his fingers on the cold steering wheel before opening up his phone and calling Phil. Phil had returned on Saturday and the two had been talking whenever he had time off. He clicked the call on his phone and waited, it only rang twice before the tell-tale sigh of his old friend answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, old man. Did I wake you up too early?"

"You little shit, you know I wake up just as early as you," He said with a chuckle over the other line.

"I was just wondering what you were up to right now. Puffy said I needed to take a break, so I have the whole morning off."

Phil let out a hum of acknowledgment, "I'm guessing you want to come over and have some tea with me."

"Oh thank gods, I didn't want to go home and stare at the wall all morning," on the other end he heard Phil let out a loud laugh, which he couldn't help but smile at.

"Alright mate, I'll see you in a few minutes," Phil said.

"Bye Phil," he said before hanging up. He sighed before driving off to Phil's.

Phil's house wasn't too far from where he lived. It was a bit different from what his house looked like. The outside was a tan color with a brown roof. During the summer months, the front of the house was lined with colorful flowers of every kind. There was a large pine tree right near the front of the house. Right now, the thing was covered with ice and snow, it was beautiful looking. The front door was a dark oak color with the windows is beautifully stained glass pieces Phil had made in his spare time.

The driveway and path to the house had been cleared for guests. Phil was a nice man and was friendly with everyone in town so it wasn't uncommon for one of his neighbors to stop by for some tea and a chat. Phil was well known for helping out around town from school events to public festivals. Even though his son was no longer going to school here, Phil was still volunteering to help with events.