Sunday, December 21st, 20XX, 03:45

Author's Note: Ay, I'm back from my mini-break. I was writing while I was gone just for my other fics. I also want to thank Ambii for beta reading this chapter! idk what I'd do without you. Chapter updates will be normal from here on out unless something comes up but I'll let you all know if that happens. Sorry about chapter 10, I don't know why it didn't have a title but I know I gave it one so hopefully that problem is fixed. 

-

Missing Person Report

Name: Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Height: 5'2 (157cm)

Weight: 110lbs

DOB: July 4th, 20XX

Date Reported Missing: Thursday, December 18th, 20XX

Time Reported: 09:23

Reported Missing by Tubbo Underscore, age 13, classmate and close friend

[A photo is attached to the file: The photo shows a young boy with curly blonde almost golden-colored hair and bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue winter coat and is grinning in the photo. The edges of the photo are blackened as if it had been lit on fire. There are letters at the top of the picture that read 'You know who.' ]

Report 04; Date: Friday, December 19th, 20XX, 18:13

Sheriff Puffy and myself went to see Hannah Rose who is in charge of the morgue and was gonna give us a report on the body found. She was able to determine that the body belonged to Maxwell Winters, a 14-year-old male with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Maxwell Winters went missing about a year ago and after not being found the case was considered cold.Ms. Rose identified his cause of death to be blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. Ms. Hannah also mentioned that he (Maxwell Winters) had bruises on his ankles and wrists, as well as bruises on the back, arms, and legs. Ms. Hannah also said that the right humerus and left fibula were broken, however, she was unable to determine if they were broken before or after death.

Sheriff Puffy is reaching out to the parents of Mr. Winters to inform them that they had found their son. Another search party is on the way and should start tomorrow once we finish up the paperwork. No new evidence has been reported for Thomas Innes's case. Sheriff Puffy has also informed me that she has already informed the FBI from L'manberg about this and they will be sending up some of their people.

Notes: I called Phil to tell him the news about the body that was discovered. He wasn't all that thrilled about the news. I told him that they had already connected the FBI from the L'manberg unit to come over. I told him about the markings on the victim as well as Puffy's theory that all this is all related to a potential serial killer. I also let Wilbur know a little bit of what's happening however since it is an ongoing investigation there were some things I can't tell him nor Phil as much as I wanted to. I will report back soon with another update.

- Signed by Technoblade Withers

Search Report 03

Date: Saturday, December 20th, 20XX, 21:13

Nothing else was reported to have been found during today's search.

Notes: When talking to Phil Craftsman he did bring up a good point to write down every person that has been involved in the search for Thomas Innes. I'm going to bring this up with Puffy as soon as I am able. She has been dealing with keeping this as low profile as she can but news has already begun to spread. The joys of living in a small town. More will be updated as soon as the unit comes in.

- Signed by Technoblade Withers

Report 04; Date: Sunday, December 21th, 20XX, 03:45

When going through Thomas Innes's foster records I recognized the name ExDee Godsman. He was Thomas's foster parent from ages two to four. I ended up finding that ExDee Godsman was a suspect in the Chaos Killer case, however, there was never enough evidence to prove anything. The case was never solved. At first, I wondered if maybe the man was the one responsible for taking Thomas, however, ExDee Godsman died five years later in L'manberg at the age of seventy-two. I'm gonna look more into ExDee, maybe he had children that could have known Thomas.

Notes: There really wasn't anything that jumped out at me in Thomas's Foster records, Everything that I have learned I somewhat knew from Wilbur, Phil, and even Tubbo. Thomas was known for running away from his foster homes starting from placement number four and onward. His last placement before his current one had just been noted to be rough though after asking Wilbur for more clarification on that he then began a rant about how his last foster parents would leave him alone for days on end without a babysitter. Thomas would have been around the age of eleven and in elementary school when this was happening, finally after months of being reported he was moved into his current placement. I'm gonna keep looking for more information; however, it is getting late and the FBI unit that is coming down will be here later today.

- Signed Technoblade Withers