Sun Town

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sun Town is a very small village on an island, the ruler was the Sun. He was the king of the people, the adults praised him, elders loved him, the kids played around under his light that shone very bright. All of the babies and toddlers smiled and laughed in joy towards him. Then, there was moon. Always asleep when Sun was ruling the land. She was nothing but "The Ruler of Evil" is what the people said. She was hated, nobody liked her, except for one, the Sun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh Sun, how I love you, thank you for providing for the land." One citizen said at the celebration of the Sun every year. "I will now lay down my necklace that shows you." The citizen said. People said such nice things to Sun and they treated him well. They treated him how Moon wished to be treated. Moon loved Sun, Sun loved Moon. "It's too bad that we can never collide." Moon said depressingly to the stars. "I wish I could see her." Sun said frowning to people in the sky. "It's good you can never collide!" The stars yelled at Moon. "Well, you can't. Get that out of your head. You're such an idiot." The sky people told Sun. The day came to an end, Sun prepared to go to sleep. "Goodnight Moon." He whispered as if she was right next to him. "Sleep tight, Sun." Moon said blowing a kiss while she stood up. "Another day of getting abused. It's supposed to storm, the people will blame me. They'll say I'm trying to control them. No one see's beauty in the dark." Moon said beginning to cry. When Moon cries it causes rain, no matter if Sun is up or not. "Come on pull it together!" One star yelled. "I'm sorry." Moon said looking over the land. "It seems nobody is saying harsh things about me." Moon said starting to smile. "You realize that they are burning necklaces that have you on them, right?" The stars asked. "Oh. Well, that makes more sense." Moon said sighing. A note began to float up to Moon. "Dear Moon," She began to read. "You suck. Why do you want to destroy our village? Go away, make sure your stars go with you!" Moon read. "Love, Sun Town- Oh, wait! You hate us!" Moon said as she stopped reading. "See? People just hate us." Moon said turning to the stars. Another note began to float at Moon. "Well, another hate letter." Moon frowned. "I love you and all your beauty. Love, Sun." Moon read looking into the Suns direction. "I love you and all your beauty, too." Moon said crying with joy. "I wish you were here." She said. "What did we say?! You can't be with her!" The sky people yelled at Sun. "I love her!" He yelled back. "We don't." They sky people frowned. "Do you think I care? I don't care about this. I would rather be the one getting the abuse if it mean't I could be with her." Sun said staring at the ground. "All I do is stand here and get abused." Moon cried. "Enough, enough! Stop loving him." The Stars yelled and shouted at moon. "Shut up, I'm done with this!" Moon said looking in Sun's direction.

It was a brand new day, Sun was up and Moon was not actually asleep. She couldn't go to sleep, the Stars didn't know. Moon wanted to see what would happen. When Sun finally awoke from his slumber, the land immediately fell into darkness. Clouds rolled over, the waves from the ocean where beginning to flood crashed into the sides of the island, it rained and thundered, lighting hit buildings breaking off the sand stone, it was very hectic. "What the-?! What is going on?" Sun shouted worriedly. "Oh my gosh. What have I done?!" Moon cried. The Stars woke up. "Uh oh! What did we say? You can't be up at the same time!" The Stars screamed, they already knew why this was happening. "I'm sorry I just..." Moon said breaking down. "What is going on?!" The citizens screamed. They all looked up to the sky. "They're both awake! Go to sleep Moon!" The citizens screamed. "I'm sorry! Hear me out." Moon yelled at the citizens thinking that they wouldn't hear her. "What?" They asked. "They could hear me?" Moon questioned being freaked out. "Okay um. Well, you all think I'm evil-" Moon began. It turned into a screaming match.

"You are evil. You can't fool us!"

"Please listen, whatever I did, I'm sorry. It's just that, I'm not evil.

"Yeah right."

"Humans never learn..."

"She's right." Sun began. Moon looked at him. "Everything you think you know about her is false. She's amazing and beautiful. Out of all the people I could love, she's the only one. She's so kind, too. You don't know just how great she is-" Sun said. "You also don't know what it's like being told that you and the person you love can never collide.." Moon said crying. "Wait, you love me?" Sun said also beginning to cry. "Always have and you don't know how much. I always tried to talk to you but- um that's not possible." Moon said. "I wish I could kiss you." Sun said. "Me too." Moon agreed. "Come on lets go." The Sky People said pulling Sun back. "No!" Moon yelled. "Moon, it's okay." Sun said. "No it's not. I-" Moon said as the Stars pulled her back. "You can never collide!" The Stars screamed at both of them. "You can't be with evilness." The Sky People stated. "What?! She's not evil! She is the exact opposite. I will not come with you." Sun yelled breaking out of their grasps. "Sun it's okay. I'm used it." Moon cried. "Just because someone is used to it doesn't mean it won't hurt them. A girl like you should not be sad!" Sun said. I'm not a girl. I'm an evil supernatural being. Moon thought. He ran on the thin line that held their sky islands up in the air suspended over the island. There was a border, so they really couldn't be together. Moon squirmed out of the Stars grip. She also ran down. They both hit the border and put their hands against each others. As Moon said... "But we will never collide."

All of the sudden the border began to glow, "It's shattering!" Moon cried. "Oh?" Sun said as the light at the glow hit his and the Moon's eyes and made them sparkle. The border broke as The Sky People and the Stars said...

 "Now, you can collide."