Ch.3

📍Caroline's house
8:00pm

The pogues and I have been playing board games, on our phones, and goofing around for hours now. Like all. Day.

We're all getting a little tired now, and I decided to let them all stay over. The only person with a parent who cared was Pope, who's dad said he was fine with it.

We sleep beside our teammates. Kie and Pope on the bean bags, John B and Sarah on the floor, JJ and I in my bed.

Pope and kie fall asleep first. John B and Sarah were on their phones for around 15 minutes before cuddling to sleep.

JJ and I have been scrolling on our phones beside each other for 20 minutes now. This isn't anything new to either of us.

I turn over onto my side, away from him, and continue scrolling. I feel him turn on his side also, and his hand grip my hip. He pulls my ass closer to him and I feel his bulge through his shorts, again.

I turn my head to him, "oh my god, JJ?" I slightly laugh, surprised at how determined he is.

He gives me nothing but a groan, and keeps rubbing. And just like before, I start grinding on him. I can feel his breath getting heavier as we frantically move to increase the friction between our bodies.

I let out a small moan and I feel JJ's hand leave my waist and raise to my mouth. Instead of slowing down, he goes faster, even dry humping me at one point. At this point, I'm losing the fight to stop my moans. JJ stops moving and I whine. He slowly removes his hand from my mouth.

"I say yes." He says out of breath, referring to us going further.

"Not here." I whisper, standing up from the bed.

JJ holds my hand as I follow behind him, tip toeing over our friends. We make it out of the door, and it's instant. We start kissing frantically and touching everywhere we can. He smacks my ass through my pajama shorts as I keep my hands on his chest. He pushes us back until we're in the bathroom. He closes the bathroom door, not leaving my lips, and starts pulling my shorts down.

I start pulling his shorts down as he lifts me onto the counter, exposed. He gets in between my knees and holds my waist. He starts kissing down my body, placing hickies on my neck and chest, dark ones.

He eventually gets onto his knees, in between my legs. He lifts my knees over his shoulders and he rubs his thumb on my clit. I put my hands through his hair and throw my head back. I bite my lip as he starts rubbing and licking at the same time.

He starts going faster and I start bucking my hips. He holds my hips still with his free hand as he rubs as licks me at an ungodly speed. I let out a loud moan and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm close." I say, in the quietest voice I can.

He gradually stops licking, and kisses back up my body. Before I can even whine, his mouth is back on mine. He slides two fingers into me as I release a moan into his mouth. I pull his boxers down and pump my hand up and down his length.

He looks down and lines himself up with me. He rubs his tip on my heat until he finally pushes in. I rush my hand over my mouth as I let out a loud moan. He goes all the way, already making my legs shake. He starts going in and out of me at a steady pace. I scribe scratches onto his back. He holds my waist as he thrusts and I leave my arms around his shoulders. We're in a hugging position, except I'm getting fucked the shit out of.

He starts going harder and harder. I can tell he's close when his thrusts get sloppy. I squeeze around him and he reaches his hand down to rub my clit.

"I'm gonna cum!" I scream as he keeps rubbing.

"Come on. Come on. Cum for me." He continues.

A scream tears through my throat as he continues to thrust.

"That's it. Attagirl." He says, slowing down.

≡ ≡ ≡

We tip toe back into the room and step over our friends. Luckily, they're all still asleep. JJ gets in the bed first and I lay next to him. We lay closed to each other this time, full on cuddling. And we drift off to sleep.