Phatom reader x 🍀hypnotized luck🍀

(Sorry I could not post yesterday Bc i was out doing stuff and it got late) lucky went into the forest looking for princess 🍀lucky pov🍀: 'where's princess' I wonder looking for her going deeper and deeper into the forest I see a phatom and it all goes black.no ones pov: lucky was dragged off into the phatom kingdon(I don't know if it's called that) he I Saw a phatom and eveything went black no one pov: was put in brown floor and brown walls dirty room with only two chairs facing each other. Lucky was put in a chair"wake up" a random phatom says "prince will see you soon..." the random phatom leaves and locks the door. As prince walks in "where am i" lucky asks "you will not need to care about that soon"he looks into luckys eyes hypnotizing ."now follow me lucky 2.0" lucky follows him "now" he puts him in a cage"you will be my guard but not right now so you have to stay here. It maybe not the best but... I don't think you care that much" prince says "yes" lucky says in robot like Vocie "y/n" he calls in one of his phatom guards "watch lucky 2.0 and make sure he does not ascape" he demanded "yes sir" the f/c sits next to the cage.y/n pov: i sat next to the cage as prince left I felt bad for the snow leopard he acted like a robot but if I try to do anything prince would get mad but.... He would be princes slave for the rest of his life. I have to do something!. No one's pov: y/n looked for the keys leaveing the cage alone she/he was very sneaky and looked around and found the keys in a basket. She/he picked it up and ran back to the cage and open it up but... lucky did not move "hey" y/n says and she remembers how to hypnotize but then she/he try's to unhypnotize him she/he looks into his eyes and try's something and it............. Works! "Huh what's going on" he asks "follow me and I'm not going to hurt you and also turst me" she/he says "ok..." he says suspiciously "now follow me" they sneaks out of the castle walking though the garden "wow the flowers are beautiful" he says the sun shines on him making him glow "that's not all that's beautiful"y/n whispers "what?" He asks "nothing also where here.follow m-" she was pinned by rose. "Rose no!" Lucky says "why she/he's a phatom" she says "well she/he helped me ascape" h says "fine phatom go back to your forest" she growls "thank you!" Luck yelps to her/him. (If anyone wants me to make a part two but hope you enjoyed!)