💙Dad prince💙x child reader(non romance)

(This story is based on the video up top) y/n=your name f/c=favorite color e/c= eye color: young y/n was in her/his room they where playing with f/t(favorite toy) they decided to look for his/her dad they flew( ?) around the palace for a hour they saw hazy "h-hazy" "yes y/n" hazy looked down at the child "where's dad at?" "Oh my beloved prince I-I mean I don't know " y/n walked away trying not to cry but he/her had a idea 'what if I go outside no I can't because dad said to never go outside and it is dangerous!' 'But what if dad gets is in Danger I have to go outside to Know!' Meanwhile: prince looked at princess and master "it is beautiful outside today princess " master says "yeah"she argues as she holds master hand prince watched the whole thing"she's supposed to be mine" he quietly says as he crys silently as he runs aaay without being noticed . (20 minutes later) he got back to the palace seeing y/n outside looking for him "dad!" Y/n ran up to him about t give him a hug when"y/n I'm not in the mood for a hug" "ok..." she/he knew he was in a bad mood"y/n go up to your room" he demanded "oki" she ran up to his/her room 'I should make a drawing to make him happy!' She/him  got out some paper a crayons to draw him.

(This is your drawing also it's supposed to look like this your a kid -) she put away her crayons and papers and ran out of her room"dad " "y/n I don't have time-" "i made you a drawing!" She/he gave his/her drawing to prince "Y/N I DONT HAVE TIME...

(This is your drawing also it's supposed to look like this your a kid -) she put away her crayons and papers and ran out of her room"dad " "y/n I don't have time-" "i made you a drawing!" She/he gave his/her drawing to prince "Y/N I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS TRASH " he yelled madly "sniff sniff" "waaaaaaaaaaa" she/he ran off  "hey y/n I'm sorry!" But it  was too late y/n was already in his/her room 
(10 minutes later) prince opened the door to y/n room he sat next to y/n "y/n I'm sorry I've been upset Lately" "about what " he/she finally stoped crying"I can't say" " well y/n become f/a(favorite animal) and let's go to the cafe" "oki!"(to be continued also hoped you guys enjoyed!)(update I've finally made the oneshot a book only one party right now :> )