Alberu kissed Cale's forehead, and he was able to see the soft smile on Cale's face.

For these two misunderstood souls, they were the best for each other.

Cale again felt grateful for accepting Alberu's proposal, even though he didn't get his slacker life.

Because he was here with his beloved, so he will never regret it.

He felt thankful whenever he saw Alberu, he was more than glad that Alberu loved him.

And even Alberu won't regret it, he was thankful that Cale was with him. That Cale loved him.

"But really, why the sudden burst of emotions?"

Alberu asked he hugged the redhead gently.

Cale's cheek reddened a little, he exposed an even more shy look as he looked away.

"I... Wanted to tell.. You something.."

Unfair.

Alberu almost blurted out. He felt that Cale was being so adorable for him and that wasn't fair.

He suppressed the urge to kiss Cale's beautiful pink lips as he asked him with a little bit of teasing.

"Then what my little fox wanted to tell me?"

Little fox. Oh how much he loved calling Cale like this, it was a very fitting name for Cale.

Cale was as sly as a fox.

But he didn't hate it. It made Cale even more adorable for him.

Cale buried his face in Alberu's warm chest, he took a deep breathe.

"I... I'm pregnant."

"W- what?"

Alberu stuttered as the pleasant shock was trying to get its way to his brain.

When the information sank in, he immediately pressed his lips on Cale's lips and started to kiss him.

The pleasure of the idea that Cale and him will have a child was so great.

As Roan's Emperor, Alberu needed a heir.

Of course Alberu didn't care about this at all, he couldn't give a half a shit about this.

He just wanted to be with Cale. That was enough for him.

But he knew, Cale being with him had to endure a lot of hardships.

The harsh words about them was literally everywhere.

All the nobles were asking them to have a heir.

But Cale's weak body didn't help them at all, Alberu was even more worried about how dangerous it may be for Cale.

Alberu always consoled him,always told him to not care about this crap, he just wanted Cale to be happy with him.