"It wouldn't take that long, you're all boring."

"Who is he even talking about?" I whisper to Leo and Jack as our brothers continue to argue.

"M'not sure. Think it was some old tv show, m'sure they had a lot of siblings or something." Leo mumbles, his voice thick with exhaustion.

"Yeah, what Leo said. I'm sure they called out goodnight to each other at the start or end of each episode, but there's like, a lot of them, kinda like us." Jack nods. "Don't quote me on it though."

"Mhm, cool."

Ander finally stopped talking— which wasn't an easy task, he got scolded from; Nonno, Uncle Vincenzo, and Zac. It was a scary moment, I could hear him gulp from across the room.

As I snuggled in between Jack and Leo, I couldn't help the smile that fell upon my lips.

I'm happy.
_______________________________

The morning light beamed in through the large glass windows, that surrounded the entire room. I groaned audibly, burying my head deeper into the pillow beneath me.

"WAKE UP TIME!" An annoying voice called out. Craning my neck, I came face to face with Ezra, a small smirk resting on his lips; that only grew larger as I glared at him.

"Was that meant to scare me bambina? You look like a kitten." He laughed, bringing his ring cladded hand to my hair, ruffling my already messy curls.

"Go away, m'so tired." I whined, cuddling into Leo as he began to wake.

"I'm getting sick of wake up calls, piss off." Leo mumbled, keeping his eyes tightly shut, his voice thick with sleep.

"No no no, c'mon my bambino's! Let's have a family day." Ezra grinned, pulling Leo and I off the make shift bed; causing Leo to let out a string of curse words, in what I can only guess to be Spanish.

I looked around the large room, realising it was only Leo and I who had still been asleep.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, balling my small hands into fists, wiping the sleep from my tired eyes.

"Dinning room, it's one in the afternoon. C'mon, let's get something to eat, then we can go out!"

Ezra practically skipped to the dinning room, Leo and I following him sluggishly.

"Morning sleeping beauties!" Alessio grinned.

We took our seats at the table, mumbling a small 'good morning.' To our family members, before digging in to the delicious breakfast. A large assortment of food was placed in the centre of the table; bacon, pancakes, sausage, eggs and a range of different fruits. I stacked my plate high, filling it with pancakes and bacon, adding a small handful of strawberries to the side of my plate.

"How did you two manage to sleep so long? We've all been up since nine." Alessandro asked.

"How did you all manage to get up so early? We never went to sleep till five am. Plus, I was really comfortable." I replied, stuffing some strawberries in my mouth afterwards.

"Fair enough, I forgot we went to sleep so late... or early. What about you Le?"

Leo shrugged in response, keeping his gaze on his plate, causing Alessandro to frown.