"Are you okay Heda? What happened to your arm?" He asked worried.

"We got attacked by a Pauna. Good thing Trikova and the rest came to save us" Commander spoke and suddenly I had everyone's eyes on me.

Turgut pass the crowds and came to my side, looking worried.

"Trikova?" He looked at me, putting his hands on my shoulder.

I gave him a nodd, assuring him that I was I was fine.

"Spread the meat between the people. We might have haunted a Pauna yesterday." Commander spoke and turned around to walk into the building. The people started to shout in excitement hearing the news about the haunt.

I don't think anyone has ever haunted a Pauna before. Now they have.

"I'll leave in two hours. Meet me by the gates when you're ready?" Clarke informed and gave her a nodd before she walked into the building.

Turgut nodded his head at me, confused on what was going on.

"Let's get to the tents, Bisson will tell you everything." I suggested.

I led my horse as we walked to where our tents was set.

I handed my horse to one of our warriors to take it away and sat outside by the tent entry.

"Oh brothers! Oh brothers! You won't believe what happened!" Bisson started with his storytelling. The way he tells his adventures, sounds unbelievable sometimes.

"We came here to look for you but.....- but we found that you were in the meeting so....- so Trikova and I went haunting with Anya!...." He started move hands in the sametime as he explained the story and Dugan was just ready to make fun of him.

"..what? Did you asked her to be my woman on the way?No!- don't tell me she said no?!" Dugan interrupted and played to be shocked but laughed when Bisson grabbed a rock to throw it on him.

Turgut came and sat next to me laughing on them.

"Worst! He stared at her for so long that she got angry and crushed his foot." I finished the rest, causing Dugan and Turgut to laugh.

"Trikova shut up?!" Bisson glared at me angry and embarrassed in the same time and I raised my hand in surrender for him to continue.

"So...- so we got to the woods and started to go deep deep in there to haunt. She said who ever haunts the biggest carcass will get rewarded...." Bisson exclaimed.

"And then what happened?" Dugan asked, enjoining the story and came to sat next to us. More more of our warriors started to gather around to hear him out. This is how usually is in FlouKru. He tells stories and our warriors gather to listen.

"And then The warrior Anya challenged Trikova! She challenged her by hitting the deer first and she underestimated our girl. Was she so wrong?!..." Bisson paused dramatically in the middle, his hands by his waist just to tease everyone to know what happened next.

"What did Trikova do?" One of our warriors called Ahol asked.

"Be patience Stupid! Be patience!" Bisson spoke annoyingly. He always gets annoyed by Ahol even though the poor man doesn't says anything bad but these to always argue over nothing.

Ahol raised his hands in surrender and embarrassingly looked away.

"Trikova placed an arrow in her bow and closed her eyes. She breathed like this..." Bisson took deep breathes and pretend to be me, causing us to laugh.