Chapter 26 Training Camp Arc

Chapter 21: The Big Three
(Short Chapter)

The story starts with he Vanguard Action squad, preparing their camp for the upcoming raid.

It was already morning and all of them are eating food that was bought by Kurogiri.

Dabi:"This food is delicious... Want some?"

Izuku:"No... I'm fine with this."

Dabi:"No, you're not. Here take this."

Dabi took out a noddle and peck it until the boy's cheek. The boy didn't respond and just let her be.

Sooner or later, it becomes annoying--so the boy took the bite which made her smile.

Izuku:"There, you happy now?"

Dabi:"Better."

As they continue to eat on. One of Gyoko's drone watched over them, clearly plotting something bad.

You may be wondering, how did Gyoko found their whereabouts? During the fight with Mirko and the Hunter.

Gyoko increases the boy's strength, Speed, durability, Agility, etc, and right now Izuku has a virus inside  him that will soon turn him into a Monster.

Gyoko:"Found ya..."

Gyoko's drone left the site and went ahead to another site which is the Camp.

As he was about to observe Class 1A's training, he is soon interrupt when all of a sudden, a blur went past him.

The blur furiously slams him down to the ground and crushed to pieces, blood splatters all over.

Metal Bat was the one who destroys the drone. She swings the bat and said.

Metal Bat:"Fuckin Monsters."

She said and recalls what Aizawa informed them.

Aizawa:"King, Metal Bat, Nezu sent you here for back up, but you won't reveal yourselves to the Students, it will be a distraction."

Metal Bat:"So what do you want us to do?"

Aizawa:"I want you two both to scout the area. We believed that there's a traitor among us, and the League could've known our location."

Metal Bat:"Sounds like a good job to me."

King:"But still, I don't understand why I have to be here, although I appreciate the formality of calling me over, but can't you just call TankTop Master?"

Aizawa shook his head and explained that King is the perfect asset, and that his presence can scare the shit out of them.

Metal Bat sighe and walk away. Although there is something that is bothering her from the rest of her life, the fact that she was defeat d easily by Izuku and that only a single attack hit him, and it didn't kill him.

She grew annoyed and cut a tree on half.

Metal Bat:"First monster, now this! Urgh!! Why is my heart pumping all of a sudden?!"

And with that she walk away.

???:"So... Shall we begin.... Brothers?"

???:"Our escape has finally been planned

???:"Our escape has finally been planned..."

???:"No one can get in our way this time, not even him

???:"No one can get in our way this time, not even him..."

???:"And I will soon have his head on my hand

???:"And I will soon have his head on my hand."

???:"What if it fails?"

???:"We won't, because I have someone to take my "fists"...."

The white-pale humanoid being said and motioned his hand, creating an image of Homeless Emperor.

???: The End is near

End of Chapter 21