Chapter 24 Training Camp Arc

Chapter 24: The Beast's forest

Izuku:"So you want me to help you kill All Might... Sorry man, just as I like the deal, but All Might is mine to catch."

Izuku said with a sighe and fake sympathy. The man let out chuckle and said.

The Man:"We're not going to kill All Might, you are."

Izuku raised his eyebrows in confusion.

The Man:"We know that we're not match against All Might, but you are, after doing research and research, we've discovered that All Might has Post Traumatic Stress Disease, we thought it was from his power, but no, it was from you... Us killing All Might will take a long time to do it, but with you, you can definitely kill him, our only help here is to let you kill him, while we do all the work."

Izuku:"Hmm, I like the sound of that. Fine I'll make an exemption, but All Might is mine to kill."

The Man:"Understood, child, understood."

The man ended, Izuku walks out of the room, but before he could, he looks at him and ask.

Izuku:"Who are you anyway?"

The Man:"Me? Call me..."

______________________________________

Toshinori:"All for one is back."

Inko:"Would you please stop saying that name!"

At the Midoriya household, Inko and Toshinori arrived at their apartment, few minutes ago with Inko butchering a meat and All Might resting at the couch with strap on his leg.

Inko:"Sorry... I just--"

Toshinori:"I know how you feel too, but... I'm just worried."

Inko;"About Izuku and him?"

Inko ask. All Might nods and had a moment of silence. Inko rests her head unto his shoulder.

Inko:"Toshi... What now? Now that you are under house arrest, we can't stop him."

Toshinori:"Don't worry, let's have just have faith on God, he can fix everything for sure."

Inko:"Yeah..."

Inko sighe and put her butcher aside and sat beside All Might.

MEANWHILE

The Aunt herself is now seen at her HQ where she looks upon a portrait of her and Izuku.

Fubuki:"If only I can go back and fix everything..."

She said and starts to remember what Tsukaushi said.

Flashback

Tsukaushi, Inko, All Might, Fubuki, and Tatsumaki are now present at the Police station.

Tsukauchi:"Hmm, well we got nothing, we've searched everywhere even outside Musutafu."

Inko:"But there must be something--like a clue of him."

Naomasa shook his head from her comment and said.

Tsukauchi:"I'm sorry, but we can't find him, but we need to talk about what happened, why did he leave exactly? I know that you blacklist him from U.A. but why?"

Fubuki frowned, she looks at her big sister who now is looking away. Fubuki tools a deep breathe and then began to explain what happened, and I mean all of it.