Lolbit:"I-I-I-I-I like this game."

Gregory sneakily makes his way to the other side of the area and avoids Lolbit.

Gregory's watch beeps and he looks to it and sees CHIBI Lolbit or has he now knows it has Lolly. Lolly is dancing and saying "You can do it!"

 Lolly is dancing and saying "You can do it!"

Lolbit:*Nearby.* "Where a-a-a-a-are you, Gregor-y-y-y-y-y?"

Gregory keeps moving around and looks up to the timer and sees that 2 minutes have already passed. Gregory turns a corner and sees the back of Lolbit and he quickly ducks back around the corner.

Lolbit:"I know your near-by-by-by-by. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

Gregory looks to his watch and Lolly is on the map tracing a route for Gregory to follow and Gregory follows it.

LolBit:*In the distance.* "Come out, co-co-co-come out where ever you are."

Gregory sighs and looks up to the timer and sees that there is only a minutes left. Suddenly something thuds above him and he looks up to see Lolbit looking around on top of a wall. Gregory looks around and spots a little alcove next to him and he hides in it.

LolBit looks around and Gregory notices a empty can next to his feet and he picks it up and tosses it as far away as he can. After a second it makes a loud clank and Lolbit snaps their head over to it and jump off the wall and run towards where the can landed.

Lolbit:"Found yo-u-u-u-u!"

Gregory takes a few deep breaths and a alarm is heard.

LolBit:*Recording.* "Congratulations winners! Please head to the winner booth now to receive your prize!"

Gregory looks to his Fazwatch and sees Lolly tracing a route for him and he follows it and he ends up at a door and he looks to his watch and sees Lolly dancing.

gregory goes through the door and spots a present on the table and he goes over and opens it. inside was a party pass.

Gregory:"Freddy! I found the party pass!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Well done."

Suddenly the lights around the area shut down and he sees Moon appear nearby.

3:55 AM

Gregory:"Oh, crap! It's that horrible moon thing again!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.*"Quick, find a recharge station. You should be able to see their location on the map."

Gregory looks around the room and spots a recharge station at the corner of the room and he runs over to it.

Moon:"Naughty children need to be punished."

Gregory gets inside the recharge station then after a few minutes he leaves the recharge station.

4:00 AM