"Come, everyone! Food's here!" Gillian announced.

The children happily ate except Emma who grabbed an extra bowl and went to find someone.

"Let's eat together, Theo." Emma smiled as Y/n stood beside her, both looking at the boy.

"Y/n...Emma..." The boy sadly smiled.

"Did you manage to sleep last night?" Emma asked.

"...Kinda." Theo replied.

'He's not changing clothes.' Emma observed.

"Violet was here during the night...." Theo said.

Flashback for the night~

"Quit your moaning!!"

"Get up already!!Eat this Food! Change of clothes! From Emma and Y/n! Get up already and eat this! And sleep! Get it?!"

"Sorry." Violet said.

"Huh?" Theo questioned.

"I left you and your family for dead. And not just you...For a long time now, I've been turning a blind eye to strangers, telling myself it can't be helped. I had to think of you as strangers or I couldn't have borne it. Besides, we wanted to make sure that they think we're all disorganized. But it will all be over soon. We'll put an end to this...next hunt. We'll kill them. And we will leave these hunting grounds, all of us who are still alive." Violet said.

"I guess from your point of view, you must be thinking, why next hunt? Why couldn't it have been today? All I can say is...they'll be avenged. Your brother and sister...and mine too."

Flashback over~

"Everyone's like me here, huh....That's when I realized it...It's not just me...Everyone lost family. They're all sad, and bitter, and angry. I'm so angry...so, so angry!! 'Cause of Monica and Jake!! 'Cause I got the axe and couldn't do anything...'Cause that monster was laughing!!" Theo sobbed.

Emma listened sadly.

"I wonder if they can do it...I want it to be over...I want to end this too!"

"We can do it." Emma said.

"No matter how scary the enemy is...and even if we're so tiny...Even if they trample all over us...Even if they throw us into hell...We will rise. Humankind isn't weak!"

"I'm not pulling your leg. We're going to end this. Next hunt...maybe even tomorrow, it'll all be over."

"Tomorrow..."

"Right! Tomorrow! That's why gotta eat today, got it? You'll need your strength!" Emma smiled.

"I'll even participate as a sacrifice! Well then i will leave you too" Y/n grinned as she stood up and left, making the two sweat drop.

"Everyone listen to us! We have a plan!" Oliver announced, Emma and Theo happily ate together.

'The plan is all set. We're leaving nothing to chance. And I'm not letting anyone else die. We will all pull out of this together...and then Y/n and I are going back to our family! '

Suddenly, there was a familiar sound. 

The music everyone dreaded.

"No...the music...?" Oliver said with a horrified expression.

"What's happening...? This is too soon...It's only been one day!" Emma said. 

"Why...?"  Paula said.