Chapter 4

Let's just start...

Tris POV
When I ended up waking, the time on my alarm clock was blurry. After I sat up and cleared my eyes, I visualized the numbers 10:30A.M. I shot right up realizing I was supposed to meet Tori at 10. I hope she won't be mad at me. I quickly stood up and pulled off the bandage from last night. I rinsed off the cut and rewrapped it with a fresh bandage. I got dressed in American flag skinny jeans, and a red tank top with black heels. I then put on a moon necklace and some diamond earrings along with a cute arrow bracelet. After I pull my hair in a messy bun I go to my mom's things and put her engagement ring on my ring finger. (Outfit at the beginning.) I wanted to keep a piece of her with me. I walked out of my room and saw Tori down the hall. I ran over to her, only to trip and fall. When I got up she laughed at me.

"Are you okay? Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing," in a more serious tone, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just help me get up," I say while dusting myself.

After helping me, she grabs my arm and leads me down to Amar's office. "You will get to choose where you want to go. He'll give up a list to choose from."

I was quite nervous at the thought. What if I choose wrong? I mean I can't really choose wrong. Can I? Okay so what should I pick? Why am I taking to myself? Tris. Stop it. Stop.

After my little fight, against myself, Tori takes me to Amar's office. As we walk in, I notice something different. Amar normally didn't have a glass wall overlooking the city. Must be new. I fight the urge to run up to it, but it looks beautiful.

"Thank you for bringing her here, Tori. You are dismissed."

She began leaving but I interrupted, "Sir, if you don't mind, could Tori stay?"

"Tori?" The director asked her.

"I'll stay," Tori answered simply with the nod. "Continue Amar."

"Okay so I know you know why your here," he paused giving me time to nod. "Your mother asked me to give you this note before we start."

He handing me the note. At the top read Dear Beatrice, I sat down to start reading it.

Dear Beatrice,
I know you may be very upset with me. I understand. I was in your shoes once too. So was your father... Anyway, I wanted you to know a few things. You reading this probably means that I am dead and Amar followed instructions. I wanted you to know your not alone. Amar is supposed to give an arrangement of FBI choices. I strongly encourage LA. It's where I went and I asked Amar personally to give you these choices. At LA, if that's what you choose, I want you to only trust a few people. Zeke and Uriah Pedred, Christina, Will, Al, Tobias, and lastly, Shauna and Marlene. Oh and Tori. I hope you chose wisely. I love you Beatrice.
Love,
Natalie Prior

I squinted through my tears and answered, "I don't need any choices. I'm going to LA. That's what my mother wanted."

"Okay then, it's settled. Your flight will leave tomorrow to LA. Tori you will accompany her there and then get back to your job there."

"Okay. Thank you Amar. I really appreciate you being here for me after everything."

"No need to thank me B- Tris. Tris. No need to thank me Tris. It's what your mom and dad wanted for you. And what I wanted for you," he said while standing up to come and hug me. "Your part of the family Tris. You always will be. Your parents and Caleb would be so proud to see who you've become. I love you."

"I love you too, Amar."

Okay and that's the end. Thank you guys so much for being supportive although it's been a very long wait. I'll update as much as I can. Maybe tomorrow.
xxAshleigh