ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Start from the beginning

"Yeah so.. he left it here, we were working on our project, unlike you bastards who probably barely even bought the base of the poster yet" bakugo said defensively.

"Oh and he also left his shoes too?" Sero said.

"What? Those are mine"

"You don't wear a size 10 you wear a 8 and a half"

"Uh.. how the fuck do you know that stupid face?" The blonde said to the yellow haired man.

"Online, we stalk you dude, you are our idol" denki said, he was dead serious.

"Yeah.. only he does that, we don't" sero said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You guys, don't lie, we was just watching bakugos cool vid-"

Sero cut him off with his hand wrapping around his mouth.

"What did you just say?" Bakugou said.

"Nothing bakubro, you know denki.. he just says whatever" sero said, and bakugou looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Right guys?"

"Y-yeah"

"Yeah"

"Anyways, isn't odd, why would todoroki leave his stuff behind like this?" Mina said directing the attention off of the subject.

"Yeah thats odd" Kaminari said getting the hint has sero took his hands off his mouth.

"Are you gonna return them to him?" Sero asked as he picked up the shoes.

"What?" The male said holding onto the jacket in a panick.

"You know what, you owe me a favor bakubabes" mina said as she walked over to grab the shoes out of seros hand and the jacket out of bakugou's hand which was a little bit of a fight but she got it, and walked out.

In reality she just saw a opportunity to leave from cleaning up bakugous mess, not that she didn't mind, but she just had to take it when she sae the tension in bakugou's voice.

She headed down the hallways and all around the place untill she saw todoroki's name plate on the wall by a door.

She knocked.

"Coming" she heard a muffled yet clear voice through the door.

The door opened, revealing a mono toned male, his hair was a bit messy and his clothes looked rushed.

That was hot, but mina has her eyes on someone else.

"Woah buddy nice forehead" she said distracted at all the rare sights she has seen today.

"Thanks?" He responded and touched his forehead.

"anyways I'm here to return these to you, don't ask why I'm here and don't tell a soul, okay" she said handing the clothes out in her arms and todoroki tooked them looking puzzled.

"Thank you" he said, as he was about to close the door, mina starred through his soul, stooping it with her feet.

"What's going on with you and bakubabe?" She said looking up at him, crossing her arms and poking her tongue on her cheek inside of her mouth.

Todoroki looked down at her.

"Nothing much, why?" Todoroki said, keeping a straight face as always, as mina tried to look past him, but she couldn't.

He was just good at those things.

Except when it came to bakugou.

"I don't know, bakubabes is acting a little different, I mean have you seen his room" she said which actually gardening a look out of todoroki but it was still hard for her to comprehend.

"Oh peculiar.. but, I don't know"

"Oh okay, anyways hope you are okay" the pink haired girl said scanning him.

"I'm fine" he replied.

"Yep would you look at that, I'm just gonna take my leave" she said as she backed out the door way.

"Okay?.. g-good bye mina" todoroki said, closing his door slowly waiting for a reply.

"Bye bye" and with that the door shut close as she smiled and walked off fast.

Something defiantly weird is going on.