Part 4

In the morning Sonu and Rahul bhai arrived and directly went to Virat's room. They saw Virat sleeping in Rohit's lap. Rohit sitting there thinking something. Sonu went there and put his hand on Rohit's shoulder to get his attention.

Rohit made Virat sleep on the pillow. And he moved to the balcony with both of them. Rohit just hugged Rahul bhai and said : "Mahi bhai didn't trust Vi" .. Rahul bhai rubbed his back to calm him down.

Sonu : "Calm down Rohit .. We will prove our Virat innocent. Don't worry"

Rahul bhai : "Yes Rohit .. Sonu is right. Now come on sit here and tell us what happened exactly in the team room."

Rohit calmed down a bit and said all the conversation whatever happened within the team and him. How Mahi bhai didn't trust Vi and said : "That was not worse that he didn't believe him .. but Virat heard all that and he was devastated"

Sonu asked concerned : "Usually he is an early riser .. He is sleeping till now. Is he okay?"

Rohit sighed and answered : "Sonu .. he was getting nightmares yesterday after listening to Bhai. It was very difficult to calm him down. He just slept 2-3 hours before. So I didn't wake him up."

Rahul bhai : "Okay .. We have to act fast. We cannot delay in finding whatever we can to prove Virat innocent. Me and Sonu will talk to Dada about all this and get back to you."

As they were talking about more ways to solve this they heard Virat's voice. Virat woke up and panicked as he didn't see Rohit in the room. He thought that his nightmare got true that Rohit also left him. Virat screamed with moist eyes : "Rohit .. Ro.." .. He literally got tangled and was about to fall. Rohit came inside and caught him before he could fall on the floor.

Rohit worriedly : "Kya hua Vi .. Did u get any nightmare again ? Are you okay ?"

Virat worriedly : "No it was not nightmare .. I got up and saw that you are not beside me .. So I thought u also left me like Bhai" 

Rohit said softly assuring him : "No Virat .. See I am here only with you. I am not leaving you."  

Rohit side hugged him and told him to get freshen up. Sonu and Rahul bhai came from the balcony. They didn't want Virat to get anxious about their presence. Sonu ordered breakfast for all of them. 

Virat came out freshening up and was shocked to see Rahul bhai and Raina. He just stood there not knowing what they were gonna say. But to his surprise Rahul bhai came forward and hugged him tightly. 

Rahul bhai said : "Don't worry Virat .. we will solve everything real soon."

Virat still not sure looks at Rohit for assurance. Rohit nods at him. Virat hugs Rahul bhai back and sobs on his shoulder. Sonu also came forward and hugged him. 

Sonu just said : "Everything will be okay"

Virat said while sobbing : "Sonu why did Bhai not believe me ? Tu baat kar na unse .. unko bol na mujh pe bharosa rakhe .. ek baar hug kar le mujhe .. mujh se baat kare ek baar .. plz sonu tu bol na"

Raina sighed as he didn't know what to say to him. He just hugged him back. 

Rohit said diverting the topic : "Vi .. chal breakfast kar le .. kal se kuch khaya nhi hai thik se"

They all had the breakfast together. After that they were just chitchatting and Virat was listening silently. He was resting his head on Raina's shoulder. 

Meanwhile Mahi came to Rohit's room thinking that he will explain to Rohit. Yuvi also came with him. Mahi was gonna enter as usual but Rohit's room was locked. It surprised him but now he knew that situation was different now. 

Mahi knocked the door and Rohit opened it. He was confused seeing Mahi and Yuvi at the door. He didn't know that Yuvi also had the same opinion regarding Vi. Yuvi  asked : "Won't you let us in Ro"

Rohit let them in. Mahi and Yuvi both ignored Virat completely. Mahi just asked : "Sonu and Bhai when did you come here?" Raina completely ignored Mahi. Rahul bhai answered : "We just arrived this morning" 

"Rohit .. Mahi kal se tujhe samajhane ki koshish kar raha hai .. why are u not understanding ? Why are u trusting Virat ? We have seen the docs .. He is not the Virat we knew .. So rather then getting hate yourself .. u listen to me and Mahi" said Yuvi tried to explain him what they were thinking.

Virat and Rohit were shocked to hear that. Because they thought that may be Yuvi had made Mahi understand. Virat just closed his eyes and gripped Sonu's hand.

"Yuvi pa and Mahi bhai please leave from here .. you both cannot change my mind .. I trust him completely." said Rohit.

"Yes leave from there Mahi and Yuvi .. I don't want to be harsh to you" said Rahul bhai irritatingly hearing all that crap.

Mahi moved towards Rohit and said : "Ro I know it is difficult for you .. But listen to me this is the truth .. I was also not believing this all. But the docs and proofs against him .. so believe me when I see this that he is not Vi/Cheeku anymore". 

Rohit closed his eyes in frustration and pain. He said calmly : "Please leave bhai .. I am not gonna say anything to you because you don't know what u r saying right now .. I don't know who you are anymore .. so please leave" 

Listening to this Mahi and Yuvi left. Rohit closed the door. 

Rohit turned and watched Virat crying silently on Sonu's shoulder. Rohit went near him and hugged him. Virat cried hard when he hugged Rohit. He said sobbingly : "Ro .. bhai aisa kyu kar rahe hai .. ab Yuvi pa .. aise kyu ho raha hai Ro .. Didn't I deserve a bit of trust and love?"

Rohit said : "Vi please calm down .. I dont know wo aisa kyu kar rahe hai .. but u deserve all the love and trust .. See I am here for you. Rahul Bhai and Sonu are here."

Virat stopped crying but was still sobbing thinking what all Mahi bhai had said. 

------------------------------

Vote and comment the feedback

Also I really want to know if you are liking this and other books ? Please take a little time and give the suggestions.

See u in the next chapter