"I was drunk Bokkie!" Akali explained, you just chuckled at the nickname and the scenery when Akali's face was red.

"Come again Y/N! The food was great!" Seraphine said as she waved her arms with a large smile and you just chuckled. Though you did hope that the conversation was much more light than before.

Evelynn came down as she gripped the key while Y/N waited at the entrance. You opened the door making Evelynn chuckle as she passed you. You just followed her to where she parked the car and you were amused. The car was the same white Bugatti Chiron that garnered attention on the end of your first day. Y/N just chuckled as you sat in front while Evelynn drove. 5 minutes in the road and no one spoke, you looked at the scenery in this district to keep your mind occupied.

"Your weird," Evelynn said making you chuckle as you turned to look at her.

"I know, though I hope I know how weird I really am," Y/N replied and Evelynn smiled.

"Maybe I can help you with that," Evelynn said as her voice made it feel seductive. Y/N just sighed and chuckled as he looked in front, the road was a little free but a stoplight gave them some time.

"Thanks but no. Everyone's already scared because of what happened, me included," Y/N replied and Evelynn frowned.

"Not that dear, this," Evelynn said as her right arm reached for Y/N's thigh. You felt the touch and immediately backed away as you started to straighten your back.

"Uhh I'll pass," Y/N said nervously. That felt ticklish and weird, the area she touched also felt a sudden cold so you were cautious. Evelynn just chuckled as she retrieved her arm and place it back on the steering wheel.

"Shame, you might not get another chance Y/N," Evelynn said as she looked at you in the eyes.

"I hope so," Y/N replied, if you plan on losing your virginity. Evelynn is a really really bad bet my guy.

"Aww," Evelynn said but she smiled as the light turned green. Y/N sighed with relief but you became much more anxious being with her.

Good thing was that the bar was near. She parked her car and the two of you walked out, you did your best to hide the fact that you want to get away as soon as possible. You passed the motorcycle a while ago and your keys are in your pocket so that scratches one problem.

"Thank you again for all your hospitality," Y/N said and Evelynn just nodded.

"I hope we meet again Y/N, in a place where we could be alone for some time," Evelynn said with that tempting gaze. It was charming in the eyes of others but you felt like it was a predator finding her prey. You just chuckled and waved her goodbye when you got used to that glare of hers.

You walked to where your motorcycle was and sat down as you caressed the handle for a second. You want to go back to your place but Irelia might be there, your a little nervous if she'd see you like a monster. That gaze of fear...it was something that you've already gone through before. The way they were careful as to not approach you was a little isolating but you did your best to ignore that feeling. One school after another it's always the same, Y/N guessed this wouldn't be so different after all huh. You sighed as you lowered you head, you'd hate it if that's really what's going to happen but you could only continue your day. You just started the motorcycle and went to your place directly.

You arrived and parked your motorcycle by the driveway, you looked at the front door and can't help but be anxious. You walked to the porch and your right arm trembled as it reached for the doorknob. You sighed and prepared for the worse, you knew how to deal with this anyway.

Y/N went inside when the door was unlocked, you looked around and there was nobody in sight. Y/N chuckled as you went to the kitchen and took some soda in the fridge.