"GOSH!" I scream when suddenly cold liquid touch my skin.

"GHAD! What yah’ve done to her uniform?" Aubrey madly asked the girl who poured her drink to the uniform of mine.

"I-I'm so-sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Swe-swear!" She excuse. Halatang nanginginig na pati ang kanyang intestines dahil sa pag ii-stutter ng boses nya.

"Damn! Do you think if I accept your sorry, my uniform will get dry na?" I asked her then I give her a glare.

"So sorry!" she said, and she's obviously paiyak na, while rubbing the wet part of my uniform.

"Duh! Don't dare touch my skin!" I pushed her away from me, na ikinaupo nya sa floor ng gymnasium.

"I'm so sorry again, Miss Sumner." She apologized again and she's actually nakaluhod na.

"Don't make scenario nga girl! Or else, you know what I can do!" I said to her, and she cry louder.

"I will do anything! Just don't mess me up!" Para pa syang inaalipusta na korean na niru-rub ang dalawang hands.

"Girls! Know what to do!" I announced with my smirk. Then they started to hila that girl who poured her drink to my uniform.

Don't think that we were too harsh to her, we will just have a little order to her.

Clean our place and the hallways of Business Management building lang naman, so it's not heavy to do.

After we drop that clumsy girl in our place, I changed my clothes na.

We waited for that girl named "Sarrily" to finish her job so we decided na, sa second class na kami pumasok. Not lazy is us but kind of.

"15 minutes to finish that girl!" Aubrey announced while looking at her wristwatch.

"Little time to finish this!" She shouted from the kitchen.

We're on our way to go to our classroom and Sarrily already finished her job to our place, and she got 5th to 1st floor hallways left to clean.

"Queen." someone called my so-called-title. I just turn and it was Aubrey. I just raised my brow, and it means "asking what is it?"

"I just want to remind you that we only have 5 minutes left to start our next class, so if you don't mind.." she cut it.

"Tss. Don't mind it, they're not sanay pa ba?" I asked her sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes and laugh while continuing her walk. Our place is on the ground floor ng building namin at ang assigned classroom naman namin ay nasa 5th floor. It’s not that tiring naman kase we have elevator sa both end ng hallways.

When we get on to our classroom, there's someone bravely dare to sit on my chair. Too brave is he huh? Nag ubo-ubuhan ako to get his attention because he seems like sleeping, but he ignores it. Are he a deaf? I did it again. So brave to ignored me boy. He finally move. I'm too kind to not change my mood huh.

Umayos sya sa pagkakatungo nya at may kinuhang something sa bag.

"Water, miss?" he offered a bottled water, like duh! I just raised my brow and stare at him.