Anika shakes her head at the trio and moved towards Room. Grabbing her mobile from charging point, switching it on, she saw 12 missed calls from "Shivay❤"

She pats her head, annoyed. It must have worried him so much. And even she forgot to switch it on or message him. Damn her.

She switched on video call , only to be picked up at once.
Shivay visibly sighed seeing her all good and fine, other than tired a bit.

On video call

Shivay : you okay?
how was journey ?
tiring? you look so tired
He asked concerned, her hairs tied up in bun, with traces races falling here and there.

Anika rubbed her face,
Anika : yeah a bit
but smiled instantly, before she could thank him, he questioned.

Shivay : got surprise?
he asked excitedly, with a warm smile forming on his face.

Anika nods happily, her eyes shone with brightness and happiness seeing and meeting her brother physcially After so many days.

Anika : happy, khidkitod happy. ekdum khidkitod.
Her throat clogs with heavy emotions. She just wanted to take shivay into a tight hug and spend her happiness there.

Anika : thank you Shivay.
She snuggles into the pillow hugging it. While shivay just keep on looking at her. Him being reason of her happiness, made him feel proud of himself. To bring those shiny bright eyes full of love, excited voice. 

Shivay gives a flying kiss, to which she catches it and places it near her chest.

Shivay : I love you
He says looking into her eyes, not wanting to detach or miss any chances of her happiness.

And to be honest, she looked too cute and beautiful. With those small bangs, bun and night dress.

Anika : me too, wo bhi bohat sara
Widening her hands.

Shivay chuckled at her, as he expected her to answer I love you to him.
But how can he forgot, she isn't any less chantomai.

She had already said that when he will be there with her, beside her, in her arms, that would be when he would listen to her answer.

Though she doesn't need words to express her love for him, it was truly visible from her eyes which shone proudly with his love.

Yet.

Anika : Will be waiting. To answer you.
She says winking.

Shivay : sure my highness.
To which anika chuckles.

Shivay : dinner done ??

Anika nods in no, : sahil is freshing up ,after that.

Shivay nods.
Shivay : Chalo, good night, sweet dreams, don't stay up too late. And have your dinner properly.
Take care.

Anika : you also have your dinner, and don't you dare miss out your medicines. Take them on time.
And sleep, don't work all night.

Will be waiting.
she orders him, to which he nods meekly at first but ends with a small smile.

Anika then gives a flying kiss to shivay, to which he captures it and places at his heart.

Shivika : good night.

While anika joins others for dinner.

Shivay who is changed into his black kurta, stands facing poolside. Calls a person.

Shivay : you ready?

Person : yes. all set.

Shivay : tomorrow at sharp 5, at XYZ ground

person : see you tomorrow.

shivay : yes, let's finish this for once and all.
.
Good night.

While the smirk just widens as he moves towards bed.

Veer and roop aren't safe for future. Nor he wants them to face them in future anytime.

Let's get it done then.

........................................................................

Final climax
.
Stay tuned.

Remember the promo?

Hint is here in this one?

Do read, vote and comment guys.
Means a lot.
Thank you for your support.
Keep supporting❤😊

........................................................................

Will update soon.

•|THANK YOU |•

104shivika