She will be happy. The siblings would get some good time to spend.
And let it be a surprise.
Shivay smiled imagining the happiness of his love.

The excitement, the love for the siblings is raw happiness which even shivay can't deny.

Om : oh, woow, that's great. Don't worry I will do so. And it will be a surprise.
Pardon me for being Rudy,
Even i wish for some obros time shivay
Om let's out his heart, these three to needed some time afterall this fiasco.

Shivay : sure om, very soon.

Om : chalo, have your dinner on time, we are going for dinner for now.
Bye, good night.
Wish to see you here soon.

Hanging off call, om joined others.
As shivay said, the dinner was all most ready, but om kept all waited.

As soon as he received a call, he moved towards door, while others followed him.

As soon as door opened, a high excited voice radiated.
Sahil : Anika didiiii

Anika stood there, grasping the situation. She was almost seeing him after 3-4 months. This tough period didn't even gave her chance of meeting sahil personally. It was all video calls and texts.

She just sat on her knees and opened her arms, while he came into her arms excitedly.

Anika peppered kisses on his head, forehead, caressing his hairs. Hugging him tightly, while her eyes shed tears, tears of happiness.

While Rudra was emotional seeing them share hug, Gauri was consoling him by rubbing his arms, going aww over scene. While om was recording the scene, only to forward it to shivay.

Even though shivay didn't say, Om knew shivay wished to be here, to complete family hug. And if not here to feel the happiness he gave or sahil brought, Atleast the recording. Though which shivay can see happiness of bhabhi.
Not physically then atleast virtually.

Parting away after few minutes,
Sahil : didi, I am not a small kid, don't kiss me. I am a big boy now.
he said rubbing his cheeks.

Anika pat his head playfully
anika : dhatt, you are small to me always.
As tears rolled down, sahil wiped them.

Anika : waise, you here? how?
She questioned sahil and then glanced om at back.

Sahil : Due to SSO,
Waise bhi i had my exams finished, the school granted me permission for holiday. and here I am.
He said excitedly.

Anika glances at om, his nod and smile said it all.

How did she miss it, SSO can do anything afterall.
He had always made sure to make her more happy then she is. And this lovely suprises . Sometimes he becomes Unpredictable Singh oberoi.
You never know what he is up-to.

What can she do if this man of her who loves her like crazy, suprising her now and then, making her heart swell with love again and again. All she can do is shower him with all the love in world. How much she wished him to be here. To complete this.

She is missing him now. A lot. Not that she didn't miss him whole day.
She kept herself distracted with others to enjoy the trip till he joins in.

Om: I was waiting for sahil to join, so he have came now, let him freshen up till then I will ask staff to put the plates on.

gauri : Haan let's go, I will come along.
Omri moved towards kitchen area and staff.

Rudra : champ, let's go to our boys room, let this girl's stay. Come along I will show you room.
While Rudra picked up sahil in his arms, bhavya took his sack, and luggage, bantering to not spoil sahil with his stupid jokes-ideas, and make him second rudy.