SungTaroJun (NCT)

Jung Sungchan and Osaki Shotaro. Both the newest additions to NCT. When the two first met they immediately clicked and became the closest of friends. They spent a total of 5-6 months training together. They never left each other's side. Not even in their headspace. When Sungchan and Shotaro were first introduced to NCT they were both very anxious and nervous. Especially Shotaro.

What the two littles didn't realize was that they not only gained a family. A close group of friends. They also gained amazing caregivers.

NCT found out about SungTaro's little space because Shotaro slipped upon their first meeting due to the amount of stress he felt.

Taeyong being the leader was the first to comfort the two crying littles. Shotaro was clinging onto the leader like his life depended on it. Jaehyun had Sungchan in his arm.

Since NCT Dream had their own little, they were quick to give the two new littles something to help calm them down.

127 and WayV let the Dreamies take the two littles seeing as they had more experience. That's how Haechan ended up becoming Shotaro's main caregiver and Mark ended up becoming Sungchan's main caregiver. Not only did the two littles gain caregivers, they also gained a cute brother. NCT Dream's resident little Renjun.

Upon realizing that he would have new friends little Junnie was ecstatic. Ever since the day they met the three littles have been inseparable. They'd sleep together, play together, cuddle together. Everything.

All of NCT enjoyed seeing the three littles be so close and comfortable with each other. It came to no surprise to the older members when Sungchan and Shotaro began to depend so much on the Dreamies. They preferred being with the Dreamies than with the other hyungs. 127 and WayV didn't mind though. After all Dream had their two natural caregivers.

"Mommy I seepy!" Shotaro exclaims as he makes his way over to Haechan. Hyuck smiles and picks the little up. "Let's go get you a bottle and put you down for a nap baby. I'm sure Junjun and Channie would also like a nap" Shotaro simply nods at the words of his caregiver as he cuddles into Hyuck's chest.

Hyuck walks into the kitchen and prepares a bottle as best as he can because a certain little refused to let him go. He also makes two more bottles for Chan and Jun. He hands Taro his bottle and takes the other two in his hand.

Hyuck heads to the littles' nursery and places Taro in his crib. "Wait here prince. I'll go look for Junnie and Channie" with that Hyuck walks out looking for the two other littles. It didn't take long for him to find Renjun seeing as he was with Jaemin in the living room. "Junnie baby! Do you want to take a nap with Taro?" Renjun perks up at the mention of his friend and vigorously nods. Jaemin smiles and pecks the little's cheek as he leads him to the nursery.

Hyuck saunters off in search of the last little. Sungchan was with Chenle and Jisung. Playing. "Chan deer it's nap time!" "Wif tawo n junjun?" "Yes baby now let's go!"

Just like that all three littles cuddled up and napped.