I was surprised. How are they acquainted?

Apparently, they met on the place where my brother Jayden frequently go to do some fishing on a certain lake for a hobby.

It was always a coincidence that they would always arrive to that place to fish on the same time. That's why they became friends.

There was a time the manager named Naoya mentioned Barling's name. That made my brother got into an interest to help me.

"It got me thinking when Naoya mentioned the girl's name because I heard her name from Yvette also." Jayden said.

He knew already knew the third guy way before he offered me to help me during the baby shower. He also knew Barling's name thru my sister's blab.

"Based from his insights, Athena, is extremely close with Conrad. According to him, he can feel that Conrad has a thing for her but not sure."

His theory is right. That's what I heavily feel too.

"Oh and I was told that Conrad and Athena would hangout tomorrow night at..."

I made my nephew stand up and then I stood up also.

I gave Jayden an angry look.

"Enough, I've had it. I decided to give up. Can't you understand me?" I said this desperately.

"Well, she's a nice girl with a charming personality, nothing like your previous relationships. Though reserved and quiet, I think Charlie is very compatible with her." Dylan said.

"That's what Naoya had described to me. Nice, reserved, and family-oriented girl... compatible indeed." Jayden added.

"What? You guys vote for her?! What a weird taste you both have. I know it's bad to judge other people based on their looks but Charlie deserves a whole package! Look at him!" Yvette pointed at me with her index finger.

My three siblings are debating at each other and now I can't comprehend them anymore.

"Stop it!" I said this with a loud, angry voice.

All of them looked at me.

I sighed deeply. "Leave me alone. I don't want to add damage. I did everything and it never went in my way."

I apologized to my nephew for shouting and I told him that I'll play with him at another time.

I picked up my jacket and briefcase the looked at them.

"I'm tired."

I left the living room and went to my room.

I grabbed all the manga books I bought that is placed in my book shelves and I threw it all in my trashcan.

Goodbye. Don't want to see any leftovers. Time to move on.

What a headache. My siblings are over reacting.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today's the day we will spend the prize money Conrad had won.

"Oh right, you have a date today." Reese said this while fixing her things from inside her bag getting ready to go home.

"No it's not. We're just going to splurge the prize money from your wedding."

I smiled at her then whispered to her shamelessly that the real date will be tomorrow with Lucas.

"Can't believe you assertively asked him out. Way to go!" She happily congratulated me.

"I better make some moves because there would no progress."