"Indeed, your gukie is brilliant." Tae accepted the defeat.

"We know right.."

"But I think tae hyung will beat me next time." Gukie said his thoughts. A talented person can recognize another good opponent.

Then the group ate together and talked about random things until the evening.

"Yah chim.. shall we go? It's evening."

"Okay then, we'll go gukie. Tae hyung we're going..."

After chim and yoonhi left, gukie and tae went to their rooms to get some sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time passed like that and about a month and a half passed. By then, almost all of tae's wounds had healed. And while with yoonhi, chim and gukie.. tae was like a little kid. The whole day was spent with their adorable and crazy works.

"Is it too far?" Tae asked as he clutched the corner of his stomach. The wound where the bullet hit has not yet fully healed.

"No, tae oppa.. Look there.. that's the bungalow." Yoonhi pointed to a slightly dilapidated old house in the distance.

As the group talked yesterday, they came home this morning to see this old bungalow. They found the bungalow about a kilometer from gukie's house in the jungle.

The group approached the bungalow, panting hardly. Gukie pushed open the front door and the door opened with a 'crack' sound. In the next second, the girl and the two boys were all in tae's body.

Tae couldn't stop laughing. Everyone was scared of bats coming out of the door.

"That was just bats.. are you guys so scared of bats?" As tae asked laughing, gukie gulped and moved away from tae's chest. The other two followed him.

"We are not scared of bats." Chim said with a pout.

"Then.?"

"The village chief had an affair with a woman who worked in his bungalow. The two then killed the village headman's wife together. They thought they would be able to live happily ever after.. but it didn't happen."

"why is that?" When tae asked, yoonhi started talking again.

"Because the village chief's wife started haunting the house. Then the second wife fell ill and died. Then the village headman hanged himself.. on that beam." Tae was startled but he didn't show it. It is not right for him to be afraid in front of three little ones.

"Oh? Is that why this house is so deserted?"

"Yeah, and then no one could stay in this house. So over time, this house just started to fall apart." Saying the story, yoonhi started to climb upstairs, followed by others.

Then the group checked the room in upstairs. There were some old pictures hanging on the wall.

"Who is this?"

"As far as I know these are paintings of the village head's wife." Yoonhi answered.

Then the group came back downstairs. Suddenly, they heard a loud bang. Fearing for his life, tae and chim wiped the sweat from their foreheads. Meanwhile, yoonhi and gukie went to see what had happened.

After a while both of them started laughing out loud.

"Why?? What is that?" As chim asked gukie pointed to the mouse on the cupboard.

"It was the ghost." Tae felt relieved at that moment.

Then the group went to the rooms in it. Because it was dilapidated, the house had an attractive appearance mixed with mystery everywhere.

As tae was holding a clay pot in one of the rooms, someone came up behind him and knocked. Frightened, the pot in his hand fell to the ground, tripped over his leg, and toppled the man behind him. Fortunately, the two fell on the old bed in the room. The weight of the two made the bed squeak.

Because of the way they fell, tae's lips went and stopped on the other's lips. He stayed like that for a while feeling the soft lips like a flower petal. A few seconds later, when he opened his eyes, he saw the eyes of the boy under his body. Those doe eyes have grown bigger and bigger. Tae stared into those eyes without understanding what was going on.

Suddenly, they heard screams coming from below. They both jumped up and ran out. By then the other two were out and panting.

"What happened?" Tae asked chim, who was lying on the floor.

"A cat.. a black cat jumped on me."

"So??"

"Black cat means ghost.." Tae looked at yoonhi in disbelief. Then they looked ahead and saw a black cat walking towards them.

"That cat ?? A ghost ?? No way man."

"But before that we heard something falling and breaking.." Chim said and tae burst out laughing.

"That was us. A clay pot fell from my hand. And gukie and I collided and fell into bed. That sound might be it.." Tae felt a very strange feeling when he remembered the incident that happened before. The softness of gukie's lips was like a flower petal.. tae felt like he was feeling it again and again.

Gukie on the other hand, hasn't said anything since he came out. He was frightened.

"Let's go then. We don't have to go inside that haunted house again." Yoonhi got up and wiped the dust off her hands on the clothes.

"Yeah yeah let's go now. I'm hungry." Yoonhi and chim were ahead, while gukie and tae were behind them.

Tae looked at gukie two or three times, but the boy was in a different world. So he grabbed the little one's hand lightly. At that moment, gukie gasped and looked at him.

"Sorry about what happened before. It wasn't something I did on purpose." As tae said, gukie looked down again, without saying anything.

At that time, his mind was full of emotions that he didn't even understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Finally they kissed.. uwuu💜️

OH MY GOWDDD!!"

Taehyung gave a Ring to Jungkook
in front of his PARENTS, it's a Big Day. MY HEARTUE 😭💜️

ARE U GUYS OK??😭😭💔

12/3/2022

Reincarnation || Taekook || [Completed]  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara