"I.. I remember it all.. everything, Doctor." The doctor nodded as jungkook said in a trembling voice.

"Let him rest for a while. By tomorrow morning he can go home." The doctor said so and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kook .. shall we come in?" After arriving to the dorm next morning, hyungs gave jungkook a little rest. In the evening the group talked and came to jungkook's room to have a talk with him.

"Come in hyungs.. the door is not locked." The group went inside and sat down. Namjoon started the story first.

"Are you sure it's your past life?"

"I don't know hyung .. but I feel like those things really happened. But I need to find out about it. I need to go back to Munsan."

"Okay, after our World Tour, we'll all go to munsan." Jungkook pouted as hobi said.

"I can't wait until then hyung .."

"Okay next week we'll get some rest. Then we'll ask for a few days to go there." Jin consoled his baby.

"Hmm.."

"Um.... hyungs.." Jungkook muttered as he played with his fingers.

"If you have something to ask, ask kook. Don't hide everything in your heart. Don't you trust your hyungs?" This time yoongi place his hand over jungkook's shoulder and asked. Yoongi doesn't scold jungkook no matter what. No matter how tough he is, his mind quickly melts near his baby bunny. Yoongi loves not only jungkook but others as well. But he doesn't show it easily.

"No hyung... but I'm scared.. what if you hate me??"

"What do you mean, kookie baby? We're your hyungs and you're our baby brother no matter what." Jimin sat on the other side and side-hugged jungkook.

"But.. but in my past life.. Tevan carlton.. he's a man.. and I'm a boy too.."

"It was your past life kook..." Hobi smiled, but there was no sign of smile on jungkook's face.

"Homosexuality was once banned in London but is now legal there." Namjoon said as if he understood what jungkook had in mind.

"W..what i..if.. I'm still like that." Jungkook closed his eyes tightly.

"Aish this silly bunny... No matter who you are, you are our little one. Our love will not change." Jin came and took jungkook in his arms.

"Um... I.. would you believe me if I said I met tevan again?" When jungkook asked that, everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"Did you find him?"

"Where?"

"When?"

"Is he like your past life boyfriend?" There are a hundred of questions as soon as others regain their ability to speak.

"Yeah, that's him. The only difference is his hair, now he has dark brown hair and instead of hazel eyes, he has black eyes. His name is Kim Taehyung.. and he's American. That face.. that voice is the same. " When jungkook explained, the crowd was watching as if they had just swallowed a stone.

"Then.. is that him?" Finally jimin connected the dots.

"Hmm.. when I saw him I felt a lot familiar. That's why I followed him .. but.. but he thought I came to something else." When jungkook said that, everyone except jimin didn't understand what he was saying.

"Wait a minute. Who are you talking about?" Namjoon asked as he couldn't understand the story.

"Um.. our London tour earlier.. then.. you guys were looking for me... then.. uhh.. please... jimin hyung.." Jimin looked into jungkook's pleading eyes, took a deep breath and turned to the others.

"You remember we all looked for jungkook on the london tour last year... We finally found jungkook but he couldn't perform at that concert."

"Yeah.. that day the doctor told jungkook to rest and advised him to refrain from rigorous movements... right?" Jin asked with questioning eyes.

"Yeah, but it was me who asked the doctor to give jungkook rest. Kookie's leg was not badly damaged, but he couldn't walk." All of a sudden yoongi turned to jungkook as if he remembered something.

"Oh! You?? Don't tell me.. that.. that day you did it.."

"Then now am I the only one who doesn't know anything?" Namjoon asked unable to understand anything.

"Me too.. I still don't understand this." When hoseok said that, Jin agreed with him. "Yeah.... tell us what happened that day."

"I don't know much. But when we came to jungkook's room that day, I saw that there was a hickey on jungkook's neck, but I didn't think much of it. Jungkook is not someone who is into such things." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"YOU SAID WHAT? A HICKEY???" Jungkook gasped at the sound of jin's screaming.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

How do you think hyungs will react when they find out what happened?⁇

I want to know.. Do you believe in reincarnation ?? And your country ??

26/2/2022