"Young midoriya is right, bakugo, young todoroki I suggest you two go back your rooms, school is canceled today for you three", all might said.

"What? No" I looked at him.

"Are you arguing with a adult", that fucking crack head bastard said as he put his hand on deku's shoulder.

"you fucking know what, why him?" i said looking at the green shit of a male, confusion rised up on all their faces, how dumb could they fucking be.

"dont look at me like that, why did you choose him he's no different from one of your fucking fans, hell maybe even one hundered times worse, if you asked him to eat your shit he probably would, hes a creep and you still choose him uh?, a fucking weirdo a bottom feeder everytime i say something its a problem", i continued, i was so fucking angry, they always defend each otherR.

"you should of choose someone better way fucking better like mirio hell even that crazy bitch named monoma" i finshed, to tired to say more, todoroki looked confused and that peice of crap looked like he was about to cry,  honestly could care less.

i never did in the first place  

i stormed off, walking down the hallway.

"BAKUGO" 

i heard my name being called, honestly fuck all of them, they can go suck a dick.

"BAKUGO"

i grabbed my card out of my pocket with a strong grip, almost dragging my pants down, as i swiped my card and pushed through the door before it can open itself.

i soon made it back to the dorms, i dont even want to go to school no more, i'm tired of looking at them, all of them.

i opened the main door i wiped my card a fucking gain i walked up the stairs, my steps echoed through the wall as i made my way up to my room.

getting there i opened my door, i mudt of forgot to lock it, i opened it.

"SHIT" 

my room is a fucking mess. 

"Are you alright midoriya-kun, todoroki-kun?", all might said.

"Ye-yeah" I said looking down.

This day was going great, until todoroki-kun opened his mouth.

But he wasn't wrong.

"I'm going to leave", todorki-kun said fixing his hair and suit and left down the halls.

I wiped my eyes, the conversation always leads back to me.

I've don't nothing.

I walked down the hallway, sliding my card under the black scanner.

What was his problem.

Ive never seen him this bad since....

The sports festival.

I scratched my head walking back to the dorms, doing what all might said for us to do, It didn't bother me that much, As i Scanned my card once I got there, again.

The argument wasn't about me.

I headed through the halls.

Be a man

I went up the elevator, pressing the 3rd number, the elevator door dinged as music and the schools announcements where made for this week over it, it made me irrated for some reason.