The desire building inside her just because Hakkeran's leg was pressing against her, it was making Sollel bit her lips and not to stop her moans but to stop herself from actually rubbing herself against Hakkeran.

I can't be that shameless... Maybe his legs just accidentally touched mine. Sollel was forcing herself not to react too much. Hakkeran might be turned off if she acted on her own without waiting for him.

Unbeknownst to Sollel, Hakkeran's movement was deliberate. He really wanted to press his leg in the center of his lady's thigh to see her reaction, and seeing her struggling over something he couldn't point out, he was feeling bothered.

He had experience, but it was before his life became monotonous, but after his rebirth again, when he met his queen, he had none whatsoever. He even seldom used his hand to pleasure himself because every time he did, he would think of his lady and he would feel bad afterwards because he felt like he was violating his queen who had no idea that he was lusting over her and imagining her pleasuring him.

In terms of experience, he was indeed lacking, so he was observing his queen as he moved to make sure that he was doing alright. He was taking it slow because he wanted to make sure that he could make his queen contented and satisfied.

And seeing her struggle over something, Hakkeran forced himself to just swallow his pride and asked. "My lady?"

Sollel was biting her lips. "Hmm?"

"Am I... doing alright?" Hakkeran cleared his throat and buried his face in his queen's neck. "Honestly, I lack sexual experience and I wanted to do it right with you. So, if you want something, just tell me. I want to pleasure you right, my lady."

Sollel wanted to smack Hakkeran's head. She was just so aroused earlier, but after hearing Hakkeran, she now felt like crying! Her emotion was all over the place because of this man!

Mustering her bravery and straightforwardness, Sollel wrapped her arms around Hakkeran's back and caressed his hair. "Touch me. Lick me. Enter me. And make love to me. Put your tongue and fingers to work and then pound me hard. That's what I want, Hakken."

In front of Gatria earlier, when she told her she liked Hakken, she was blushing. But in front of Hakkeran, even after confessing what she wanted, she didn't feel any embarrassment or discomfort. What she felt was comfort and intimacy that she had never felt before.

"The things that you want," Hakkeran finally pulled away from Sollel's neck and kneeled straight on the bed, in between her parted thighs. His eyes were on her and they were promising pleasure as he licked his lips, "I'll give you more."

Hakkeran was so handsome and scorching hot that Sollel couldn't help biting her own lips. Why do I find him more handsome as days passed? I'm really in danger.

Sollel's thoughts were interrupted when Hakkeran leaned down and bit her nipple with his lips, then he sucked it inside her mouth. Rolling his tongue around it, teasing it and lapping it, making Sollel breath heavily.

With his mouth on her bosom, Sollel's lips were parted open, but when Hakkeran put his other hand and fingers to work in between her parted thighs, a loud gasp escaped her mouth and she writhed underneath him in pleasure.

"H-Hakken..." Sollel gripped a handful of Hakkeran's hair who was sucking her nipple and tugging it lightly. "W-what are you—" her words were cut off and another gasp escaped her mouth when a finger rolled around her wet and throbbing love button.

Sollel let go of Hakkeran's head, afraid that she might hurt him when he started teasing her wet love button with his fingers, even using his palm to feel and rub her while his fingers were teasing her entrance.