CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 60

HAKKEN KNEW his lady was very strong, but to actually see her gave her all to raze hell in the Hallowed Valley, one massive attack after another, he was left in awe as he watched his lady from a hidden corner near the large structure in the center of the canyon.

Thanks to the flower that guided them, they were able to went around the enemies and stay hidden.

Hakken's eyes looked at his lady again. She was mesmerizing as her flame surrounded her. She was a sight to behold. Anyone could feel her supremacy as she stood there and call on her flames to raze hell.

She brought chaos, destruction and death, and Hakken still finds his lady very alluring and mesmerizing.

Ah, I want to kiss her.

"Lord Hakken, let's go!"

That snapped out Hakken from his reverie and glanced at Grath who was pointing the unguarded entrance because the guards ran towards the battlefield to lend a hand.

Hakken nodded and after one last look at his lady, he ran towards the entrance with Grath and Zassia.

The moment they entered, they were greeted by a long tunnel and they found out that the building in the canyon was just an entrance to a tunnel. There was nothing and no one there. Maybe because all the guards that was supposed to be here were all outside, fighting the Mistress of Flame.

But there was another problem. The tunnel they took was connected to another three tunnels and it was deep underground.

"Which way?" Zassia asked while looking at Hakken, then at Grath.

"I have no idea." Grath answered with a shrugged.

While Hakken was looking around on the ground until he found a flower. "There. Flower."

"Oh!" Zassia beamed at the flower. "Thank you, Queen Gatria!"

With the flower as their guide, the three took the right tunnel. And while walking, they could feel they ground shake violently, one after another, as if it was about to give out.

"Teacher is really powerful," said Zassia while using her staff to light their path. "Her flame attacks can even shake the ground."

"Yes." Grath sighed, nervous that the ground might fall on them. "Let's hope we find Quern Gatria fast before we get buried alive here."

Hakken was on the front and beside him was Zassia. The tunnel's size can accommodate three people, but Grath chooses to take the rear to watch their backs.

Aside from the ground shaking from time to time, the tunnel was dead silent that the three started wondering if they chose the right tunnel. But their doubts disappeared when they finally reached the end of the tunnel and they were welcomed to a large underground chamber.

Unlike the path they took, the chamber was well lit with enchanted stones and there were two prison cell in the center. Both prisoners— a man on the right and a woman on the left— were chained to the wall. And more than a dozen of guards were stationed in front of the two cells and they were all armed and ready.

Hakken's hand immediately reached for his war blades when Zassia stopped him.

"Let us do it, Lord Hakken," she said with a determined look. "My teacher blessed me with her flame and I will use that flame to save Queen Gatria."

Grath nodded at Hakken. "Let us fight, Lord Hakken. We want to make Her Highness proud. We want her to not feel regret for blessing us with her flame."