Chapter 5

Gen's P.O.V (Yay!)

Swing Left

Duck and roll

Swing Right

Watch your back

Be aware of your blade

Doge and Parry

Don't fail

Failing is NOT a option.

The snow on the mountain top was falling harder, and my poppet was in all white as I'm in black, in standard uniform. I had to win this, If not... well. Lets say I won't be home anytime soon. Not like I have that much a home to go home to anyways. I hear crunching of snow on my left, I twisted my blade to stop theirs and went to disarm them. Yes! I did it! I kneed them in the stomach and kicked them down. I followed procedure, I climbed on top of my opponent to remove their mask, but as I pulled off their mask and saw their face I froze. It was one of Talia's guard, but that wasn't what stopped me. She was a mother of a five year old boy. I couldn't leave him a orphan not after knowing the pain it puts you through.

Before i even realized it a shock of pain ran through my body starting from my side. She stabbed me. My training just kicked in and I felt wetness splash on my face. I slowly brought my hand up to my face and looked at it. I looked down at the woman below me, she looked me in the eyes and spoke, "Please, Look after him. Get him away from this life." and her eyes blurred and she let out her last breath.

Someone walked up behind me and rested their hand on my shoulder. "Your ready."

*##*##*(A/N) Hey guys! Schools over and I passed all my classes so I'm free to do whatever so I'm fixing the plot I wrote out for this story, so now i actually am able to open up to more ideas. Sorry this was so short but I wanted to get something up and let you guys know whats up. Oh and thanks for the 1K reads! thats insane! :D Anyways I'm going to start on the next chapter! See you next one! **#*