3 Missing.

Chapter 10

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!-

        Ricky slams the alarm clock and sits up. "Get up, time for work." You groan but don't move. "C'mon!" You roll over and try to ignore. "Alright, you asked for it." He climbs into the bed and picks you up quickly.

        "Put me down!" You laugh and he gently sets you down, making you stand up. "Thanks for waking me up!" You laugh even harder.

"No problem." He walked into the bathroom and you heard the shower going.

"Hurry you up, I need to get in."

        "Okay!" You walk into Danny room, he's still sleeping. He's so cute when he's asleep. "Hey, (Y/N)?" You turn the bathroom, Ricky was standing… naked. You turn red and cover your eyes.

"COVER YOURSELF, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He started laughing.

        "A towel." You quickly walk past him, grab a towel, and throw it at him. When you threw it, it fell on the floor. He walk in front of it, bending over and he start shove his butt against you.

"RICKY!" You turn red, he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Fine, I'll stop." He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

You look into Danny's room, still sleeping.

~~~

        Both you and Ricky got finished getting ready, and started leaving. When you walk out, the neighbor ran outside.

        "(Y/N), look at this!" You've never met this person before. "Look at what this newspaper says." The lady hands you the paper, you read it.

3 kids gone missing.

2 boys, David and Tennet Barner and a little girl, Lucy Barner.

Last seen in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Picture is on the right.

If seen, please contact police immediately using this number.

555-4312.

        You look at the picture, their the same kids from yesterday, you saw them and now they're gone. You want to cry but you couldn't.

"You guys be careful." You nod, both you and Ricky start heading to work.

"Ricky… we saw those kids. Now they're gone. This is freaking me out."

        "Same, but I'm sure they're fine. They probably got lost or something." He looked at you and smiled. "Let's just hope they didn't spend the night." Chills crawled down your back.

        "Don't say that." You look down. You start to get a gut feeling… there's more than missing but murder.

~~~

        You walk into the building silently, there aren't as many kids as usual; You knew it was gonna happen. Who would want to come to a place with three kids missing and one almost killed? You wouldn't want to, but of course, you work here.

Children aren't as close to the animatronics as they were before.

The adults are much more cautious.

The manager keeps reminding everyone it's safe.

Our shifts are much stricter.

Things have been changing.