Namjoon on the other hand scanned the lawyer in front of him, in his grey suit, the strands of his neatly parted hair falling into the deep brown eyes, expression as stoic as always. The intimidating aura never left Suga and Namjoon had to hold his breath in sleeves to finally make a conversation with the man.

As expected, Yoongi voiced out words laced in professionalism, keeping the tone strict through the entire sentence.

"So... You know why I'm here. My client wan---"

"Taehyung "

Namjoon cut off Yoongi in the middle to correct him. He didn't know why he did that. They're not even that close. Still, something in his heart made him do that when Yoongi talked to him in the most formal way he can ever be. Namjoon had the urge to shift the talk to a less suffocating one. When he came back from his trance, he found Yoongi's raised eyebrows questioning him hard. He felt relieved when the elder lawyer pushed it away and continued his words.

"So, Taehyung is somehow involved in this case... And Jeongguk was..."

"Hyung, I could understand the emotion Taehyung is going through. I'm happy to help but... "

The small pause of Namjoon made Yoongi skip the beats of his life. He didn't want any ellipsis today. He was here for answers. Answers that matter. Answers that Namjoon knows. Answers that can bring Taehyung back to a normal life. The silence as they expected became hard to tolerate, but only Namjoon can help them both to get out of this deadlock. Yoongi found the man sucking onto a deep breath, eyes goring sharp and shoulder stretched making his crisp black coat accentuate his brilliant features. Yoongi's thoughts took a walk back to the imaginations in his head vaguely. Namjoon is tall and handsome, intelligent and understanding, a perfect man straight out of fantasies.

"I don't think there's a lot I can share about Jeongguk. Because Jeongguk himself never let us know more about him."

Oh, no. Not this again. Not the mysteries. Not the same dots to connect. Yoongi's head mumbled silently. He was torn between the innocence of the imaginary portrait of Jeongguk and the stories he heard about the soul.

Unknowingly, Yoongi balled his fist, jaw clenched in resentment, lips tightly pressed as if preventing himself from saying incoherent things. He was about to say something else when the guard knocked on the door, making Namjoon utter a low come in, and told him he has a visitor. Yoongi stiffened. His body tensed and it felt difficult to maintain his calm posture anymore. Namjoon had a startled expression on his face, shading his features in distress.

They both stood up, Namjoon leading in front and Yoongi walking behind in silence, eyes tracing the other lawyer's tall frame. The quiet hallways embellished with beautiful art pieces steered them to the living. The hush was broken as soon as they entered the living room, met with a boy standing at the doorway, gaze lowered, trailing on the floor. With his hair falling on his forehead messily, wearing a white and pastel blue striped shirt paired with blue jeans, he looked like elegant chaos, broken yet surreal.

The noise was from the man standing in front of the boy, arms crossed around his chest, face burning in anger. The words leaving from his mouth were nothing but outrageous ramblings. Yoongi couldn't help but feel the urge to run towards the fragile person in the room, hold him close and tell the world that he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve any of the blame the world putting on him.

"How dare you to step into my house, huh? The audacity of you filth--- "

"Jin. Stop it."