-I... -your breath hitched in your throat.- I- I-don't thi- think I can... I don't know... how too. -you stutter out trying to calm your racing heart down.

-Then let me help you. -he whispers. His hot breath tickles your face as he speaks.

-What do you...

-My eyes! -Bokuto yells catching you two in a weird pose. You stretch out your neck looking at the upperclassman, covering his eyes like a little child.- Behave kids! We're in a public place! -he shouts.

-Then stop yelling, Bokuto-San. -Akaashi says rolling his eyes. Soon he shifts back to his original seat letting you breathe properly as he's not trapping you anymore.

-Are you guys done? -he asks, peeking from between his fingers.- Is it safe to look?

-You're looking already, Bokuto-Senpai. -you notice slightly amused as the boy sits between you and Akaashi. You bring yourself up in a sitting position.

-What were you two talking about? -he asks unpacking his lunch.- If it's something inappropriate then I don't want to hear it!

-Akaashi-San was just... -you begin but Akaashi cuts you off.

-Keiji. -it's all he says. His voice calm but confident. You cock a brow not really understanding.

-Ah, so as I was saying, Akaashi-San and I...

-Keiji. -he says again, making you furrow your brows. You part your lips once again but before you make any sound, Bokuto's giant hand stops you.

-What is going on here? -Bokuto asks as if he reads your mind.

-Call me by my name. -he says to you as if it's nothing.- It's time you drop the honorifics.

-Why? -you bring your legs closer, your chin resting on your knees that are covered with your blazer.

-Let's say it'll be your first step to freedom.

You observe his face carefully. Not a hint of a joke in his expression, it's rather serious but soft at the same time. It looks like he actually wasn't joking about helping you. But the thought of calling him by his first name as tempting as it is feels just... strange.

-I don't know. -you scratch the back of your head. Bokuto's golden eyes wavering between two of his underclassman waiting for the outcome.

-You have my blessing if that's what you need.

-Don't say it like that! -you say punching his shoulder although the confirmation does make you feel a little better about it.

-You're both acting so weird. -Bokuto shakes his head.- I'm seriously missing something out here!

-Akaashi-San just wants me to...

-Keiji. -the dark-haired boy says with a smirk on his lips. Clearly waiting for you just to give up.

-How about you say my name, Y/N-Chan? Maybe it will be easier since I'm not such a bully like Akaashi here! - Kotaro chirps, his arm pressing on yours. Akaashi hits the back of his head making Bokuto wince in pain.