The kiss was getting more heated with every passing second and neither of the boys wanted to pull away. Calum then laid Ashton down on their sofa and went to hover over him.

"Wait, Cal." Ashton mumbled pushing him slightly away still a bit out of breath from the overwhelming situation and the fact that they were making out without a break, "We-we can't, this is so wrong."

Calum rolled his eyes and moved his lips down to Ashton's neck kissing it and leaving small lovebites. He kept going until he heard Ashton moaning lightly, "Now tell me you don't want this."

Calum's daring words made Ashton bite his lower lip and shook his head, "I-I want this."

The younger boy smirked proudly and backed away from Ashton. Calum grabbed the kink book and turned his gaze to his friend, "Tell me a number."

"Hm, 69," Ashton answered, smirking but blushing a bit.

"What a naughty boy," Calum winked and opened the book on the said page.

All the pages were separated through colors: red, orange and green. Each telling how hard or difficult the kinks were. 69 ended up being green. Calum smirked once again and read the title:

69 - Hand jobs

Rules:

#1 - No lube, you're only allowed to use spit or pre-cum.

#2 - Measure the time, who can hold it longer.

#3 - The person who came first, receives a punishment next time.

"Holy shit. I love this book already," Calum grinned and placed the book back on the coffee table.

Calum stood up grabbing Ashton's hand and walking them to their shared room. Calum soon started removing his clothes leaving him in only black boxer, "C'mon Ash! You agreed to do this, now take off your clothes and don't look like you want to run away."

Ashton was never shy around Calum, after all they have seen each other naked several times, but he was somehow insecure right now, "I-I'm sorry, I can't."

The younger boy sighed and walked over to Ashton placing a hand on the end of his shirt and taking it off, "Yes you can! Look, I'll start and make you change your mind, alright?"

Soon, the two friends were only in black boxers. Again, Ashton was thinking about how the hell he never noticed how hot and attractive Calum was.

Calum laid Ashton on their bed and kissed his cheek, then his neck and over his chest. The older boy closing his eyes enjoying the moment while the other left gentle kisses all over his body.

When the younger boy arrived at the boxer's waistband, Ashton already was whimpering in pleasure. He took off the clothing piece admiring the hard cock in front of him. Before wrapping his hand around it, he made sure to start stopwatch like the book said to.

"Calum, fucking do something," Ashton mumbled with his eyes still shut as he heard his friend chuckle.

Ashton was about to complain again when he felt Calum wrapping his hand firmly around his dick and stroking it. The older boy held his breath for a minute before moaning loudly, "F-fuck Cal."

Calum laughed and kept rubbing his friend's dick from the top to the end. Like the book said to, lube wasn't allowed but Ashton's pre-cum was enough to make the hand job easier.

After exactly 2 minutes and 27 seconds - as Calum could see on his phone - Ashton came all over Calum's chest and hand.

Before Calum had the chance to tell his friend, Ashton turned places with Calum and pushed his boxers down spitting in his hand and taking a hold of his friends dick, "N-Not fucking fair."

Now it was Ashton's turn to laugh as he kept stroking Calum's cock using his spit as help. Calum threw his head backwards enjoying each touch of his friend.

Ashton started going faster flicking his wrist and thumb over the tip making Calum cry out in pleasure. It was like all the shame went away when he started touching Calum, "F-uck Ash, I think I'm-"

And before he could finish, Calum came all over his stomach and Ashton's hand. Both boys were breathing heavily and looking at each other like they had just fallen in love.

Calum broke eye contact with Ashton looking at his phone and smirked, "It seemed like you'd be punished next time."

Ashton looked over the time and realized Calum lasted 2 seconds longer than him, making the younger boy the 'winner'.

He was about to protest when Cal pecked his lips gently and left the room, "I'll go clean myself, loser."

-

accepting some holy waters
bye
again edited by miraxox 🌵