Looks Good With Trouble (ft. rihyoncé)

"That girl, she's bad news" Matthew shook his head while peaking out the window. He didn't approve of his daughters girlfriend. He knew that she was trouble.

The whole neighborhood could hear her coming with that noisy ass motorcycle. He hated that motorcycle almost as much as he hated her.

Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip as she watched Robyn come speeding down the street. She drove a 1968 Harley Davidson. Robyn loved that bike. She even named it. Believe it or not, she named it Quinn. Robyn was very passionate about the things she loved. That's what made Beyoncé fall so quick. She figured if she could love a bike so much, there was no telling the lengths she'd go if she loved her.

Robyn's dad died in 1993 and the last thing he bought her was a comic about Harley Quinn. He figured she'd like it because she was a comic book fan. He was right.

His Harley was already paid off by the time he passed and he left it to her. She was too young to drive at the time but she fixed it up and made sure she was kept right. The first time she rode it was when she met Beyoncé.

Beyoncé happily ran towards her girlfriend and greeted her with a kiss. Her arms rested comfortably around her neck. Robyn smiled in the middle of their kiss. She was just as excited to see her.

She chucked her head towards the back of the bike and told her to hop on. The smile on Beyoncé's face was endless once she was in Robyn's space. Just being around her filled her heart with so much joy she just couldn't explain it. She hopped on and Robyn handed her the helmet.

"You ready, Bey?" Robyn asked. Beyoncé nodded after she put the head gear on.

"Hang on tight baby" she smirked as she twisted her grip on the throttle. Beyoncé leaned against Robyn's back and snaked her arms around her waist.

She started reviving the engine making sure she made as much noise as possible. Beyoncé laughed out loud. She loved it when she taunted her parents. Especially her dad. He was always shaking his head in major disappointment when Robyn came by.

He would never let her inside the house so sometimes she'd sneak out of her window and climb on the roof. It was perfect for her though. No one could bother them up there. Just her, Robyn, and the stars.

Times like this, Robyn would kidnap Beyoncé for the night and take her wherever. Tonight she took her back to her place. It was too cold to stare up at the stars tonight. Plus Robyn wanted to spend some alone time with her girlfriend.

"Can I kiss you here?" She spoke in the softest tone as she awaited for an answer. Beyoncé hummed "Mhm" and let her girlfriend proceed. She kissed all over her cheek, neck, breasts and stripped her from her clothes until she got to the last item.

"Can I?" She asked looking into the wonders of her eyes. Beyoncé heart was racing a thousand beats a minute. She was so turned on. She bit her lip and responded with a nod.

Robyn pulled down her underwear using her teeth. She came back up and kissed her lips. "You're so breathtaking" She said against her ear.

Beyoncé let out a shuddery breath. Everything about Robyn was so intense. Even when she made love.

Beyoncé gasped when she felt Robyn's tongue slide upon her clit. She was in pure ecstasy, without the drug. She was so in love with Robyn it was starting to feel dangerous. She'd do anything, absolutely anything for her. The way she made her feel was beyond anything she's ever experienced before. Love. She knew what love was. Unlike what her parents may think, this was real.

Beyoncé often envisioned of their future. She knew they were gonna be together forever. She could see them eloping and running away together. It would be just the two of them until the end of time. She wasn't crazy, she just knew there wasn't anyone else out there who could make her feel the way she felt when she was with her.