10.

11:29 pm
Elevator 3
Vantae fashion house
Seoul

"Jennie Ruby Jane?"

Taehyung read the English words on his hands with a questioning tone.

He recognised Jennie, her name, but was here did Ruby Jane come from?

"Ah, that's my English name. My full name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. But in Korea I tend to go by Jennie Kim." She explained, as he stared at the name on his hand.

"Is this you claiming me or something?" He asked with a smile, as she rolled her eyes at his persona once again, yet played along with a smile.

"Well, I gotta make it known somehow right." She smirked, tipping his jaw slightly before leaning against the elevator wall closest to her.

What Taehyung didn't expect was to blush suddenly from her comment, as he looked the other way to prevent her from noticing.

He really did not know how seductive this woman could be, and he doubted that she knew as well, as she simply sat back not noticing anything.

Her gaze, sultry voice, dressing style and little habits were the most seductive features ever.

She had two sides she could flip on and off.

And this side, was the embodiment of seduction, a siren in a way.

Clearing his throat he looked back at her, as she was busy doodling on her own hand by then.

"So, what kind of food do you like?" He asked, picking up another conversation as she hummed.

"I like milk flavoured ice cream. I haven't had some in a while though. What about you?" She asked glancing to make eye contact.

"Me? I like Japchae. I also really love strawberries." He answered as Jennie's eyes lit up in excitement, making him smile again.

"Strawberries? I love strawberries. Especially with condensed milk, or chocolate." She rambled excitedly, only to frown.

"Ah now I'm even more hungry." She muttered with a pout as he could agree.

They had been trapped here for a while now, and he was starting to get worried it would be the same way till the morning.

"What do you do out of work Taehyung?" Jennie suddenly asked, as he looked back to see her in a half laid down and half sitting position.

Seemingly, she had decided to get herself comfortable.

"Me? Well I like photography and visiting museums, but I also enjoy going to the gym. Oh and I take my dog out. You?"  Taehyung quickly answered, recollecting all he did.

"You have a dog? Oh now I miss both Kai and Kuma. My dogs by the way. Any how, I like doing Pilates and flying yoga, reading, and cooking here and there. I also like playing instruments." She answered, mentally counting her hobbies as she listed them.

"How the hell do you get time for all of that?" He questioned, surprised at how much time this girl had.

"Ah well, Pilates and flying yoga is my fitness. Cooking is for making myself meals obviously. Reading and instruments are my free time enjoyments. But I usually just watch Netflix." She admitted, lightly laughing at her being so open about her habit of watching show after show.

"Netflix huh? Must be why you know more movies than I do." Taehyung countered as she nodded, stopping mid way to yawn.