He thanked god and then Cabir, for unknowingly fulfilling her wish of having her only best friend at her marriage.

Being pestered by Manik and Nandini, Cabir and Navya started narrating their story in their respective rooms.

Navya looked at the chain that Nandini was wearing and said touching it "I was with Cabir when he was taking this...He said it's for his sister..."

Nandini smiled and replied "Since he couldn't go out to buy, he asked bhai to get it on my birthday..."

"Ohhh" Navya smiled.

"Now don't change the topic and start with your love story..." Nandini said sitting cross legged on the bed.

Navya sighed and started "You remember that day when I sent you inside to get the autograph, I waited for you at a café..." Nandini nodded and Navya continued "I was having my samosa chat when Cabir came...He looked around and found only my table empty and so he politely asked me if he can share the table and I nodded..."

Back to their first meet, while Manik was happily smiling at the cameras that flashed at him and Nandini was on cloud9 for getting his autograph,

In other parallel world,

Cabir sat at Navya's table and sighed in relief after seeing such a crowd and managing to send Manik inside.

"What a crowd...!!" Cabir exclaimed which caught Navya's attention.

"Hai na...!?? I don't know why these people are so crazy about this movie stars..." Navya said munching on her chat while Cabir smiled at replied "He is my friend..."

She bit her tongue and mouthed a sorry making him chuckle and initiate a conversation. Both being extroverts, it wasn't difficult to keep the conversation going.

"So you came here just for your friend...!??" Cabir asked once Navya said about her internship and her friend's craziness towards Manik.

She nodded and asked "And you only work for Manik or any other stars as well...??"

"Umm...Few more as well...But Manik is my best and closest friend from college...I also take care of my dad's business..." Cabir replied now sharing the samosa chat with her.

Just then Manik called Cabir that the event is done and they must leave.

"Okay Navya...It was nice meeting you...Thanks for giving me company..." Cabir said forwarding his hand and she shook it with a smile and replied "Thanks to you too..."

"Here...This is my card...Call me if you need any kind of help after your internship in terms of job..." Cabir said handing over his visiting card and she smiled taking it.

When he moved towards the exit, they both looked at each other and smiled and Cabir quickly went to get the car for Manik as he called again.

Few days later,

When Cabir was going to Manik's place to get to know about Nandini, he saw Navya at a bus stop and stopped the car slowly.

"Hey...Remember me...!??" He waved at her and she smiled at him and waved "Hiii"

"Shall I drop you...!??" He asked and as she was waiting from long time for bus, she quickly agreed and got in.

"You know...I was waiting for your call..." Cabir said without beating around the bush.

"Ohh I thought you gave me your card only to have professional talks..." She shrugged with a taunt in her voice making him chuckle and dictate his personal number and asked "Where are you headed to...!??"