36. Dessert

It was 6:15 when Manik reached the hotel and all he wanted was a nice sleep as he was hell tired with the continuous 10-hour shoot and 4-hour travel.

He opened the door only to feel the smell of freshly lit scented candles of his favorite lavender flavor and low AC temperature, like the way he prefers. When that reduced his tiredness for 20%, other 50% was reduced by seeing her face.

She smiled like the moon in her usual night wear as he made his way towards her.

They didn't speak a word but sealed their lips, craving for each other. She broke the kiss and unbuttoned him slowly and he unbuckled his belt. She passed on his towel and he wrapped around his waist removing his jeans.

"Sleep on your stomach" She said making him frown.

"What...??" He asked being confused as he was planning for a hot shower.

"Please...You can have shower after this..." She replied and though he looked confused, he laid flat on his stomach.

She took the massage oil that she has purchased and poured it slightly in her hands and then on his back to rub his shoulders.

"Hey" He squealed in surprise but she stopped him and said "Relax...You will feel better..."

He nodded and closed his eyes as she massaged his back and then his shoulders and then his legs and then his feet but Manik was in deep sleep to realize that she moved from his back to legs.

He dozed off feeling relaxed and she massaged for an hour. She double checked that he was fast asleep, quickly washed her hands and took her mobile before leaving the room.

Cabir accompanied her and they came back after an hour. She tip-toed to Manik's side and he was asleep in the same position. She sighed in relief and quickly went to freshen up.

She wore the purple gown that she bought exclusively for him and covered it with the full length robe and came out of the restroom.

The fragrance of her body wash near him made him smile in sleep and few minutes later, he stirred in his sleep and when he opened his eyes, she was brushing her hairs making his eyes widen in shock.

"Aap uth gaye...Go freshen up and come...I have arranged warm water tub...I'll order dinner for us..." She said but none has reached his ears seeing her.

"Hellooo...Hero sir...Jayiye..." She said handing him a fresh towel and his track pants while he moved towards the restroom still confused whether she was real or was he dreaming.

She called the reception for their dinner and was scrolling through her mobile when she saw #ManikMalhotra was trending in twitter.

'Now what happened...??' She thought and opened the tweets to see his picture from the day having lunch with his crew where he was sipping water with his right hand making the tattoo visible unknowingly. His fans started zooming into the picture and kept tweeting on who was the N for M in his tattoo.

'God...His mood will be spoiled if he comes across this...' She thought and quickly closed the app and kept her mobile in silent.

Their dinner and Manik arrived at the same time. Another shocker for Manik. Nandini has ordered food by herself. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as she placed the plates for them.

He sat stiff when he saw his favorite Indian dishes. His eyes had a spark seeing the food which didn't happen even when he saw Nandini in an entirely different outfit for the night.

Manik Malhotra can be easily satisfied with food. She got the point right.

"How...??" He asked as she served him.

"Cabir bhai asked permission to use the kitchen...and they gave one hour...I went and cooked when you slept...and asked them to bring once I made the call..." She explained handing him the plate of mushroom biryani and his favorite matar paneer.

"And for Cabir...??" He asked to which she replied "I have sent dinner to bhai to his room"

"Oh...Seems like you have planned well..." He said being impressed and took the first bite only to moan at its taste making her smile proudly.

She served herself and they had their dinner while Manik enjoyed his meal after almost 5 weeks.

"I have another surprise for you..." She said and took another bowl of kheer from the last rack of the trolley and forwarded it to him.

He was overwhelmed and pulled her into his lap after placing the bowl on the table. He took the bowl and forwarded the spoon to feed her. He purposely made it flow from her lips and he licked it clean making her blush.

He untied the robe to look at the purple beauty and his desire to play with kheer increased more. 

Ignore mistakes...

Special mention dreamer_foodie for predicting the surprise so damn right and agreed to delete the comment as per my request...

Thanks everyone for showering your love...

Hope you guys know the drill...100 comments for next update...

PS : Finished writing till part 47 :P