8

Yoongi told jimin everything, about his brother and how his parents are always up his ass, he told jimin about mina and how he isn't really in love with her. Yoongi felt comfortable around jimin, and telling him all of this lifted a huge weight out of his shoulders. The younger listened closely to every word that came out of the older's mouth. Jimin understands where the older was coming from, but he still disagreed on yoongi mistreating queer people. They jumped from subject to subject before they had to say their goodbyes. Yoongi promised the younger to talk to hoseok.

Yoongi headed to his job interview, afterwards, he talked to hoseok and was completely honest about his sexuality, he came out as bisexual to his best friend. Hoseok also decided to speak up, about his own sexuality, turns out he was pansexual. They had a long deep talk about everything, they expressed to each other how they actually felt horrible after bullying all those couples back in high school. After some time of talking, Jimin came up in the conversation. This whole time they've been talking yoongi not once mentioned the fun night he had with jimin.

"So how did you meet Jimin," hoseok asked his friend, relieved at the fact that they can talk again about anything.

"Eh, I met him in one of my classes," yoongi said, scratching his neck, a habit of his when he's slightly nervous. "What about you?" yoongi shot a smirk in Hoseok's direction, making his best friend's heart skip a beat.

"Ooh, I met him in his freshman year in my dance class. We've been good friends and we both agreed we would be cool being friends with benefit." hoseok explained while trying to compose himself his cheeks were burning lightly yoongi was just too attractive and god he's head over heels for his best friend.

"Oh, so you just see him as a friend?" yoongi was a little surprised at how Hoseok didn't seem to show any signs of liking the younger boy.

"Nah, I don't see him that way...I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment," hoseok lied while biting his bottom lip holding in the urge to confess to his best friend right then and there.

"Ah, alright cool," yoongi said while smiling brightly, his gummy smile fully displayed for hoseok to see and melt at.

"You seem awfully interested in him though," hoseok said teasingly while also trying to contain the jealousy that is slowly bubbling inside of him.

"I'll be honest with you Hobi, yes I think I like him..I mean he is really attractive, and whenever I'm with him I feel like things can get better..you know? Like i can finally be who I really am without having to hide.'' Yoongi explained with a soft smile at the thought of jimin.

Hoseok's heart broke into a million pieces, Min yoongi was attracted to another male, but it's not him...' it's only a small innocent crush on jimin pulse he has mina' hoseok reminded himself but 'it's still not me nor will it ever be'

"What about mina?" hoseok asked, looking away to try and contain his tears.

"Don't be silly, I just think Jimin is attractive, nothing more nothing less. I'm happy with mina.'' Yoongi reassured while patting hoseok's back before getting up from his seat. He stretched and yawned. "Look at the time, god it's late and i still have homework to do. See ya tomorrow buddy'' Yoongi replied while closing the door to his room. 

"See you.." hoseok murmured while going to his own room and crying himself to sleep.

--

it's been weeks since everything went down. hoseok texted jimin and told him that they wouldn't be hooking up anymore.  this caused jimin to have a lot of questions but, of course, didn't push the older any further. 

"music club?" jimin said as he read the banner jin was holding.  it was currently lunchtime and the group of boys was sitting down in the cafeteria talking about jin's brilliant idea of starting a music club with namjoon. 

"yeah what do you think? i think it's a great idea!" jin said with a big smile on his face. 

"yeah it's pretty cool when can we join?"tae asked as he shoved some grapes into his mouth. 

"We are still planning a meet-up, we need at least 7 members to get the club started." jin explained as he waved at namjoon from across the cafeteria. 

"well, tae and I  are already in," jungkook said as he kept feeding more grapes into tae's mouth. 

"cool that makes four of us! what about you jimin?" jin asked. 

"uh ill think about it..with my schedule these days I'm not so sure." jimin replied while grabbing his drink ready to take a sip. 

"Alright, that's fine. oh baby you're sitting here today?!" jin asked excited to see namjoon come to their table.  namjoon and jin hit it off pretty fast and they are now dating, it's been 3 days since the start of their relationship and they are already calling each other pet names and being lovely dovely. 

"yeah, but my friends are also coming, given that we know each other already, well kind of." namjoon said as he leaned in to kiss jin's cheek. hoseok and yoongi made their way to the table as well. 

"Hobi Hyung!! sit here!" tae suggested as soon as he saw the older approaching the table. the only space for yoongi to sit at was next to jimin. 

"can I?" yoongi asked jimin a little shy. 

"yeah," Jimin said with a sweet smile while moving a little inside the table so yoongi could be on the edge. 

The boys continue talking about the music club, everyone agreed to be in except for Jimin who still had to make up his mind.  They talked about diverse subjects while Jimin and yoongi kept talking about random things and laughing while being a little too touchy with each other. hoseok just kept glaring at them, he knew something was differently sus between them. Something in his gut told him that, and he is planning on getting to the bottom of this no matter the consequences. 

alright, so yoonmin are getting close! and hobi is jealous of their friendship...

please vote and comment thank you c: