twelve

ah, so he calls me up and he's like, "i still love you" and i'm like, i'm just, i mean this is exhausting, you know? like we are never getting back together, like, ever

two weeks later...

r e a l  l i f e

anna just finished a sesion with natalia, she felt good. she felt as if something was finally going right. until her phone started to ring.

until she saw 'unknown number' on the screen.

naturally she would reject the call and block the numer, but it wasn't what she did, she accepted the call.

"annie! oh, my god! i'm so happy you attended! look, i'm sorry! i love you! i truly do!" jason's voice immediately was heard, making annabelle roll her eyes. he continued with that bullshit, at least he could be more original and say something else.

"jason, i'm gonna be clear. i don't want you to continue calling me, i don't want you to have any contact towards me, okay? i don't believe a single word that came out of your mouth, and if it was true: screw you, we are never getting back together, ever. did you heard me? since this moment, i don't know you and you don't know me, we never met." ad with that she hangged up and block his number, again. 

annabelle felt happy for the first time in a long time. she took something off her shoulders and luckly jason would never contact her again. 

a/n
really short chapter but
really special too

ive been waiting to write this chapter since i
started the story so im happy