eight

i don't believe, i don't believe it, you left in peace, left me in pieces, too hard to breathe, i'm on my knees

m e s s a g e s

ANNA
we need to talk, jason

ANNA
im not taking a no for an answer

ANNA
ill want to see you in emma's
apartment in 30 minutes

JAY
if you want to love, ill be there

seen

r e a l   l i f e

emma leaved the apartment after anna asked her to, she wanted to be alone with jason. 

― hey beauty, why do you need me for? ― he wouldn't show it but he was concerned about she finding out, as he should be.

― that's the problem, i don't need you anymore. you really thought i wouldn't find out? "it's an old account" yeah, sure, you're an old account in my life. 

― i don't understand, what did you find out? i didn't hide you anything, ever. ― he had hope that she would get convinced of that.

― you're a fucking dickhead jason, i thought you were a nice guy but guess what! you are nice being stupid! ― annabelle took her time to breathe. ― tell me: who is charlotte? who is claire? who is steffany? who are all that womans in you account?!

― i don't know them! i swear!

― i'm really starting to hate you. 

― i love you anna! i don't know what you're talking about! i would never cheat on someone! on you!

― you know, i was wrong: i actually need you for something. ― anna smirked, she liked this game and he knew it.

― whatever you want, love.

― leave me in peace..., for the rest of your useless life.

― wh- what does that mean?

― oh, you are really stupid! it means that we are done, im breaking with you. ― she felt releaved, she defenetely took sommething off her shoulders.

― you can't do that, i love you! ― jason was desesperated. he needed her.

― ha! you're really funny when you want! what a pitty i wasn't joking. ― she smiled at him, letting him know there was anything in this world that would make 

 m e s s a g e s

BELLE
can u come?

BELLE
i rlly need u

r e a l   l i f e

― what happened? ― tom said while hugging her, she hardly breathed.

― i- i- ― she couldn't do two things at once: or speek or breathe.

― it's okay ― he started playing with her hair, attempting to calm her down.

anna felt as she was out from herself, as if she was another person watching the scenario happening from another perspective, not her's. i'm not getting out of this one, i'm not getting out of this one, i'm not getting out of this one. i'm useless. everyone hates me.

― inhale, count to three and exhale ― tom separated from the hug to give her her space and she started doing what he said. ― good, again. inhale, count to three, exhale. you're getting it! 

they stayed like that until anna felt better, until she got out of that one. ― do you feel better, belle? ― she nodded.

― i broke up with jason ― while saying that her voice almost broke and she started to hyperventilate.

― i'm here, breathe.

― i know it was the best thing to do but all the memories..., it just hurts. ― he nodded and wrap his arms around her again.

two weeks later...

i n s t a g r a m

ANNAWHITEMANhey guys! im gonna leave social media 4 a while since im not doing ok

ANNAWHITEMAN
hey guys! im gonna leave social media 4 a while since im not doing ok. here's a pic of me a couple months ago tying to do this challenge. see u in a couple days? weeks? months? god knows. lov ya! <3

928K LIKES

comments were dissabled!

a/n!
i practically resume how i feel during an anxiety attack and how i want to be treated during that :)
ajavkab yay they broke up
we only got 10 chapters left of toxic,,, im sappy rn dont talk to me