nine

she would not show that she was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face, though everyone said that she was so strong, what they didn't know is that she could barely carry on

r e a l   l i f e

annabelle blocked her phone, jason just called her again. she atened because it appeared as 'unknown number' but when she picked it up jason's voice showed up saying 'i love you' multiple times. 

that phonecall unlocked lots of memories anna tried to hide deep in her mind. tears started to fall through her cheeks. sure, she hated him for what he did but she still loved him, she was still in love with him she wanted or not and she was going to do anything to change that feeling.

before she knew she was in her bed with her knees in her chest, crying. the oxygen was missing, she couldn't breathe. she counted to three before exhaling, just like tom told her to the first time this happened to her. she wanted to call him, tell him to help her but tom probaby is sick of me, she is way too nice to say it

i'm useless, if not jason would never cheated on me.

i wasn't enough, i'm not enough for anyone.

everyone hates me.

i'm just a rock in the path for everyone.

i would make everyone a favour if i die.

i won't make it through this one.

i don't want to die.

no one cares about me, what do i have left?

― belle! where are you? we should be on the theater at this point! ― she heard tom's voice, she forgot the plans they had. she quickly tried to calm down, she didn't want to see her like that again. he deal with her problems a lot of time, he was probably sick of it. ― belle? anna? ― he opened her room's door, where he found an imagine that destried him every time. ― it's okay, belle. just breathe. i'm here, i'm here. ― he immediately hugged her and started to play with her hair. he wanted to cry for just see her like that but he had to stay strong for her.

― you'll get out of this, i'm here to help you. i'm here for you. breathe. ― he grabbed her face with both of his hands, he breathed with her and waited for her to be ready for him to continue. ― fake it till you make it, smile anna; i promise it helps. ― she made a weak smile, making him smile proudly at her: she was getting out of that one. ― there you go. you have a pretty smile, don't hide her. ― she smiled as he cleaned her cheeks from the tears. she started to breathe better, making him proud.

i n s t a g r a m

TOMHOLLAND2013smile, mates, smile

TOMHOLLAND2013
smile, mates, smile.

3,1M LIKES
tagged: zendaya
comments were dissabled!

one month later...

r e a l   l i f e

it was the third time on the week jason called, all with unknown numbers. anna was silly to still getting that calls but she had that hope that this time is not going to be him. tom wanted to help her but it wasn't easy when she didn't ask for it. he always had to check on her or he receaved a call from one of her friends saying she needed him. curiously anna didn't calm down with her best friends, she needed tom and no one else. it was frustrating for them to see her and can't do anything, knowing that anything they did was for nothing. 

at this point anna cryied almost all nights, sometimes tom was there but other times no one knew about it. she had eyebags and the most tired face she ever had. she felt as shitty as she ever had. no one deserved what annabelle whiteman was going through.