⚜Chapter 8⚜

Y/n felt like it was the worse day she ever had. First, Castian denied her in the carriage after her small act. He did promise to come back to finish their... "chat" but another problem came up. Her husband, Edmund. Every time she goes to his son, the old man almost like a ghost followed them everywhere. Even when Castian came to see her secretly, he was there. As annoyed by him she was, his son was even more annoyed. His face screamed that he wanted to commit murder.

At this point, he didn't care anymore.
If he wanted to be a peeping tom, then go on! And be a peeping tom! It's not like their family didn't have two already. And so, at the end of the day, he came to see her. Not caring for his father anymore, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on his chest. 

Maybe it was because she also was tired by the pent up feeling, but she gladly let him claim her mouth. They could hear a loud "ahem" not far. Her body stiffened when she saw the Duke glaring at them. Then a growl came to her ear.

"_I swear, I'm going to bash his head open..."

Castian mumbled while glaring at the old man before meeting her startled stare. Y/n was oddly flattered by his word. Did she have enough effect on him to go this far? The idea of someone killing for her was both scary and alluring. Letting herself get drunk on the feeling, Y/n grabbed his shirt to pull him in a kiss. The man didn't hate her initiative and gladly gave in. His hand firmly on her waist, he devoured her with the same passion she gave him. The young girl let out a small moan when they heard a groan. 

Edmund submerged by strong rage, the old duke felt his heart becoming more and more compressed. He was having a heart stroke. He collapsed with a loud thud surprising the young girl. 

"_Oh my! Are you finally kicking the grave? 

_Castian!!

_Sorry my dear, that was too honest from me."

Castian laughed light-hearted brushing off her glare. He called a maid who came back with a doctor. Well, at least it calmed any dirty thought they had. She wanted to comment on the "dear" but kept it for her. Now with the doctor and the bedridden duke, both sat as they heard his diagnostic. 

"_So, how is he, doctor?

_His heart is weak, please avoid strong emotion. That also means sexual intercourse Duke. As pretty as your young wife could be, you can't play around as you were used to. You must think about your body. 

_I see, so it's better if we don't sleep together.

_Yes, it's better if the duchess could stop him from visiting her at night."

Y/n was leaping with joy, Castian snickered at his father's face and the old duke grumbled. Just what did he mean he couldn't visit? That useless doctor was supposed to heal him, not restrict him. He just wed and just had their first night! It was unfair, just when he finally had his Beatrice. 

The duke glared at the doctor who acted like he didn't see his eyes. He couldn't touch her... That was the worse. If he can't, he will make sure his son can't too. That would be only fair no? Even old, a dragon is still a dragon! And you don't rob a dragon. He wasn't going to let him get in the way. 

"_Castian... I need to talk to you. The rest may go, my wife needs to rest after all."

Inside his own small palace, Caleb sighed before plopping down on his couch. Undoing his necktie, he let his mind wander. Just how crazy was his family? Did his mother know about it? Did she know his son was a peeping tom who spied on his great cousin and stepmother affair? Right, it's his wife now. Just how crazy was he to do such a move on his own father? Sneaking in his wife bedroom, using the king to tie her with him instead of his father... And his father who... while asking for detail of what he saw that night got a hard-on... Did his mother know his father had such a... interesting fetish? At least he was loyal to her. But the apple doesn't fall far and he too did feel excited. She was... pretty. 

The young prince closed his eyes as both of her sides was haunting his dream. The elegant and dignified young duchess Y/n and the alluring and lust-filled girl he saw. As he was falling deep asleep with her as the main character, he smiled. This was until her mouth let out his name softly. Shiver down his spine, he woke up. NO NO NO! Was he starting to covet a married woman? That was everything against his principle. He wasn't going to fall in love with the wife of the duke. He MUSTN'T. 

"_I guess I should keep my distance with her after all..."